aberdeen-music

Bass player avail

dazz howie

looking for tight band who are gigging and in need of a "diggin in" versitile bass player any style of music considered, open for deppin too iv'e been playing for 24yr in pub bands and a few big stage things too through out the years just looking for some thing that does not chastise and is enjoyable to do, i have my own gear and transport and get a great bottom to mid sound to reinforce any project doing covers or original material as i have a good creative side to, i also have a fair to modarete harmony register for backing vocals so pm me if you are interested.

Cheers Dazz Howie

oh fanks Baz, i heard you were in to paula's buying yerself some of her products

Baz, i hope it wasn't a product from one of the gay sex shops Darren frequents? I thought you and me were the last 2 from the open mic night who weren't gay, as both Daz's we played with obviously are. Please don't let me down

Guest Motleyal

I'll play peado harmonica for echo 7. Hang on, callums got that one covered. or is that pink trombone. fuck me, i've too much time on my hands. I'll get back to learning some Cult.

The scooter in general is pissing me off, it seemed such a good idea at the time. You having more money doesn't piss me off at all, cause whenever we go for Tapa's you always pay! he he

And to be honest, if I was a pretty boy like you I'd be selling my ass on Golden square as well. We all know where you really get your bucks from :up:

I think you two should stop your schoolgirl bitching in public and ride off into the sunset together on the fucking scooter.

A modern day thelma and louise.

If you get as far as Huntly Daz knows someone who'd love to put you both up....as long as you let him watch.

Thanks Baz, I'll bear that in mind

MMMMmmm timmy branston i just live for the day he forgives me and lets me back to play in his fab blues con - fusion he is such a god!!! Baz maybe you could ride shotgun on the scooter and the three of us can visit for a evening of embarasing moments remeber what happens in huntly stay's in hunltly ...............i don't think Tunker is ready for him just yet ............but mince soup could be good ????? i love you too Bazz your little tranny Dazz

• 2 weeks later...