aberdeen-music

The Elvis Suicide @ The Moorings Bar

FUDGE present: SON HENRY + COHOLIC + THE ELVIS SUICIDE + RECKLESS LIFE.

All for a bargain 3

There now follows some shameless self promotion:

Based in Glasgow, The Elvis Suicide bypassed the traditional stage shows of their peers and chose instead to execute their riotous performances in such glamorous locations as a disused nunnery and a fetish club.

They released their debut single Surveying The Young Professionals/If I Don't Run in March this year to universal acclaim and are currently putting the finishing touches to a mini-album for release in 09.

They have shared stages with the likes of The Dwarves, Electric Eel Shock, Quit Your Day Job, The Constantines and The Night Marchers.

The Night Marchers frontman John "Speedo" Reis (of San Diego legends Rocket From The Crypt) described The Elvis Suicide as "Great. The best band we have played with on our UK tour"

Praise for Surveying The Young Professionals/If I Don't Run:

"Franz Ferdinand on 10 Red Bulls. Its arch art rock with a phlegm-filled punk attitude, a blitzkrieg wall of sonic rage. This band sound like a gang and youll want to join."

Daily Record

"My only criticism here is that I have to keep getting up to play it again" 4/5

Music News.com

"like a mix between the fall and the birthday party"

Jim Gellatly xfm

"They have a bad attitude, and I like it"

Vic Galloway, Radio1/Radio Scotland

"Hard, fast and sweaty! Surveying the Young Professionals is a short, powerful injection of sleaze-rock bombast that sounds like the Stooges having a drunken bar brawl with the Pixies".

Is This Music

a jaw-dropper of a single, theres something essentially raw and exciting to this band thatll ensure they dont go unnoticed".

Gigwise.com

"Electrifying band, theyre definitely onto something."

Subba-Culture

End of shameless self promotion.

PeaceandLoveandRockandRoll

Chris Devotion

MySpace.com - The Elvis Suicide - Glasgow, UK - Punk / Rock / Country - www.myspace.com/theelvissuicide

theelvissuicide@yahoo.co.uk