aberdeen-music

New Marionettes Songs

Surfer_Rosa

Guest idol_wild

I really like your songs. There's something I can't quite put my finger on which I feel sets you apart from the boring post-Britpop bands doing the rounds in Aberdeen right now.

I think I may have said this on here before, but the pace and dynamics of your songs reminds me of Emergency & I era Dismemberment Plan. If you haven't sourced this album already, I suggest you do. In fact, they remind me a little of !era Dismemberment Plan too.

Good work.

I really like your songs. There's something I can't quite put my finger on which I feel sets you apart from the boring post-Britpop bands doing the rounds in Aberdeen right now.

I think I may have said this on here before, but the pace and dynamics of your songs reminds me of Emergency & I era Dismemberment Plan. If you haven't sourced this album already, I suggest you do. In fact, they remind me a little of !era Dismemberment Plan too.

Good work.

I think it sounds like a horrible cross between The Hives and the Arctic Monkeys.

edit: surreal life was the track I listened to.