aberdeen-music

Happenings on Union Street

Scootray

Guest treader.

People are always throwing (or trying to throw) themselves off that bridge. Dont like 90% of them survive?

I've never thought it looked a big enough fall to kill someone, unless you landed head first obviously.

Guest treader.

I remember being in Pizza Hut across the road one day when a girl threw herself off.

She came out of the phone boxes beside that big statue, and she was in floods of tears, and just threw herself off. Pretty mental like.

...she survived.

I remember being in Pizza Hut across the road one day when a girl threw herself off.

She came out of the phone boxes beside that big statue, and she was in floods of tears, and just threw herself off. Pretty mental like.

...she survived.

Did she think she's just missed the pizza buffet? Because they've extended it until 3pm now.

• Upvote 1

Guest treader.

I think i saw her in the restaurant shortly before actually.

she was pipped at the post for the last slice of "meat feast"

guess that was the final straw!!

(awaits Alkaline making a 'meat feast' pun)

Guest idol_wild
Were there more happenings in that area last night? I drove by as a policeman was busily taping up Exodus/TK's.

Apparently there was a stabbing.

I heard that a gentlemen (I use this term loosely) stumbled into the bar holding his upper arm/shoulder which was caked in blood and uttered, "I have just been stabbed, can you call me an ambulance. And I'll have a pint of Guiness".

Apparently there was a stabbing.

I heard that a gentlemen (I use this term loosely) stumbled into the bar holding his upper arm/shoulder which was caked in blood and uttered, "I have just been stabbed, can you call me an ambulance. And I'll have a pint of Guiness".

Quick thinking for a man who's just been stabbed.

.....post-operative patients used to be given Guinness, as were blood donors, based on the belief that it was high in iron. BBC NEWS | Health | Guinness good for you - official

They seemed to be roping off the stairs down the side of Triple Kirks when I went past. 2 times in the centre of town in the past 3 days and I've seen 2 police cordons. It's like a Stuart MacBride novel I tell ye ("MacBridian"?!)......