aberdeen-music

good reverb pedal?

dorkusmalorkus

nova reverb by tc-electronic is simply the best reverb around imho. i think it is a little over the hundred bux mark, but it is head and shoulders better than any other verb i hvae tried or own.

i was thinking of getting one of these. they look quality.

the only downside is that they're digital reverb, whereas is EHX is analogue i believe. Holy Grail's.I think if yoiu work with it the likes of the Boss RV5/RV3 can be pretty good.

The Trex's with those tubes and that look great too.

EDIT: i am mistaken... the Holy Grail is digital. in which case go for the TC if you've got the cash.

i was thinking of getting one of these. they look quality.

the only downside is that they're digital reverb, whereas is EHX is analogue i believe. Holy Grail's.I think if yoiu work with it the likes of the Boss RV5/RV3 can be pretty good.

The Trex's with those tubes and that look great too.

EDIT: i am mistaken... the Holy Grail is digital. in which case go for the TC if you've got the cash.

the porof is in the trying. i think there is one in r&b. i would suggest using it in stereo because it sounds superb. better still try it with the nova delay in stereo and you'll be hard pushed to find better.

back to the nova reverb on its todd though, it is way more versatile than the other verbs i have tried. the t-rex valved unit is nice, but no way as versatile. as for the digital business, the nova cab very sterile ot very warm without to much effort.