aberdeen-music

Parts & Labor

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Easily one of the finest contemporary noise-pop bands on the planet. I am working on getting them over to Aberdeen in February but I fear nobody would attend.

I literally know of four other people in Aberdeen who are aware of and appreciate them.

MySpace.com - Parts & Labor - Brooklyn, NEW YORK - Rock / Experimental / Punk - www.myspace.com/partsandlabor

Would you be inclined?

Guest idol_wild
i like this, i can't believe i've never heard of them until today, they remind me of foward russia a little bit.

they would probly be able to fill the tunnels.

they have more tunes up on Parts & Labor: Receivers

I don't think they are an Aberdeen sort of band though, so I don't think they'd fill The Tunnels, sadly.

I'm a fan. A lot of evenings of mine are spent washing my hair and playing scrabble with the church elders, however, so you'd have to be careful about what night you'd put them on.

EDIT: if you put some popular local bands on the same bill then obviously people would come along. There's always the risk that people would come to see the local band then leave without seeing the main act, however. it's a tricky one.