aberdeen-music

New Alternative Covers Band - Members Wanted

Kubickiboy

I am looking to put an alternative covers band together.

Music by Unsung Heroes, from early Roxy, Duran, New Order, Stranglers, Talking Heads, right up to modern classics from the likes of Roses, Kasabian, Manics.

New Wave to New Play

Gems of the alternative scene that you never hear live which will raise the roof when played.

Ideally a 4 piece line up, aged 30's - Drums, Keyboards, Guitars/Vox,

(possible 5 piece, singer with guitarist) I'm on bass & backing

A professional band, for the pure love of playing, no illusion of grandeur, most importantly FUN, practices a couple times a month, gigs once a month or more.

I have the makings of the 1st set & a band name, willing to take time in putting the right band members together - members who arent resigned to playing MOR or predictable covers. Confident ability, own transport, energetic, love playing, sense of humour.

Please send me a Private Message if interested, contact & auditions to follow

I am looking to put an alternative covers band together.

Music by Unsung Heroes, from early Roxy, Duran, New Order, Stranglers, Talking Heads, right up to modern classics from the likes of Roses, Kasabian, Manics.

New Wave to New Play

Gems of the alternative scene that you never hear live which will raise the roof when played.

Ideally a 4 piece line up, aged 30's - Drums, Keyboards, Guitars/Vox,

(possible 5 piece, singer with guitarist) I'm on bass & backing

A professional band, for the pure love of playing, no illusion of grandeur, most importantly FUN, practices a couple times a month, gigs once a month or more.

I have the makings of the 1st set & a band name, willing to take time in putting the right band members together - members who arent resigned to playing MOR or predictable covers. Confident ability, own transport, energetic, love playing, sense of humour.

Please send me a Private Message if interested, contact & auditions to follow

That's what I talking about. I'll play guitar for you if you want. Can't sing very well though, but may get away with backing vox.

BTW '77' was a cracking album. Now that 'is' an under rated album:up: