aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Easy Wishes

Good pubs for work drinks...

Any suggestions?

We've tried The Office the past few months and it's okay, but no-one really seems that enthused by it.

Looking for something that's a bit different to the Belmont Street pubs that everyone at work seems to suggest. Anyone had good office nights out in a pub they'd recommend?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

The Brentwood Hotel on Crown Street is a lovely place, it's pretty much my works canteen.

:up:

Guest idol_wild

Working in the West End sort of area, I can recommend Number 10. That's quite a regular for us after work on Fridays of late.

I guess it depends on what your requirements are. I also like The Foundry and it doesn't tend to be full of cunts as many bars and pubs are.

Yeah I like no10, quite pricey but better atmosphere than some of the other west end places.

For city centre I used to like the Prince Of Wales as an after work pitstop.

I second the Prince of Wales, just as a generally good pub. How about Chi? I suppose it is a Belmont Street pub technically, but it has cheap booze and a less pub-ish atmosphere than most places.

Guest treader.

i agree with the POW, Under the Hammer and the Globe.

also, the pub beside my new flat is really nice. but I forgot what it's called.

i gotta agree with prince of wales, that was the regular post-work pup for the specsavers crew when i worked there, friendly staff, cheap booze, pretty decent malt whiskey selection, and lovley warm fireplaces for theese winter months!

If you come up to Tonik we do a happy hour from 5-8. 2 pints (except Peroni and Magners), 2 bottles of beer, and 2 mainline spirit and mix. Also on a Friday we do a free team-time buffet for the office crowd. Usually around 6.

• Upvote 1

If you come up to Tonik we do a happy hour from 5-8. 2 pints (except Peroni and Magners), 2 bottles of beer, and 2 mainline spirit and mix. Also on a Friday we do a free team-time buffet for the office crowd. Usually around 6.

I like Tonik cake.

Guest idol_wild
Used to be Blu Bar, I think...in the Galleria up next to Paramount and opposite Slaters.

Oh christ.

I guess I'll give it a try though.