aberdeen-music

Screamer/Vocalist available

Evilsanta

Looking to join or even form a band. I have a pretty wide taste in music and my influences include Parkway Drive, Bless The Fall, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me The Horizon, As I Lay Dying, Eluveitie, I Killed The Prom Queen, Evergreen Terrace, Killswitch Engage etc etc

If anyone's interested you can leave me a message here, Pm me or get me on evil666santa@hotmail.com thanks!

Bless The Fall, for it was then on Parkway Drive that I Killed The Prom Queen, Eluveitie. They say 'The Devil Wears Prada' and that night, as I follwed her home down Evergreen Terrace, my Killswitch Engage-d, and with her last breath she whispered; "As I Lay Dying....Bring Me The Horizon".

...and the chorus swells....

hi i dont have a lot of time to dedicate to it, but i am vocally trained in classical/operatic music, and would be keen to work with another band at some point if interested?

main interest is the Baroque period however have always thought it would be interesting to have a different take on organum type project, ie classical and rock! i know its been done before but, its great.

Looking to join or even form a band. I have a pretty wide taste in music and my influences include Parkway Drive, Bless The Fall, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me The Horizon, As I Lay Dying, Eluveitie, I Killed The Prom Queen, Evergreen Terrace, Killswitch Engage etc etc

If anyone's interested you can leave me a message here, Pm me or get me on evil666santa@hotmail.com thanks!

Nine Inch Nails?

Bless The Fall, for it was then on Parkway Drive that I Killed The Prom Queen, Eluveitie. They say 'The Devil Wears Prada' and that night, as I follwed her home down Evergreen Terrace, my Killswitch Engage-d, and with her last breath she whispered; "As I Lay Dying....Bring Me The Horizon".

...and the chorus swells....

That was crap!

4 out of that list are actually awesome bands.