aberdeen-music

Christmas presents for your O/H...

Adam Easy Wishes

If only :(

Aw cheer up big guy! (having never met you, I'm only presuming you are equal or greater than my height/girth)

Surprise someone then, if you're fed up being single. Big romantic gesture out of the blue

And by surprise, I don't mean rape

Well just in case anyone who's other half so happens to be a female motorbiker, remember GirlsBike2!

We have some items on special offer right now :)

Also, we do sell a range of accessories that would be great for ski-ers or snowboarders, such as warmstorm neck warmers - saves the hassle of a scarf, and can be used to keep your hair out of your way.

We also have the two new ranges of HAD Headwear, the first patterned and unisex (with spider web, cobra, tiger, skull designs) and the other in a range of different colours with diamante detail.

We also stock books, casual clothing such as hoodies, backpacks, helmet piggybanks, waterproof clothing etc...

Also, we stock winter textile gloves that would be fantastic as snowboarding gloves - they are well padded, with rubber grips on the finger tips and velcro fastening.

Hope that helps with ideas! :up:

p.s. We can post out vouchers or any item you want, as we can take payment details over the phone.

If you fancy a drive, then come out to Alford and pop past for a cup of coffee and a browse.

If not, check out Welcome to GirlsBike2 - Motorbike clothing chosen by women for women, or Girls Bike <GirlsBike2> for the specific Aberdeen store details