aberdeen-music

Christmas presents for your O/H...

Adam Easy Wishes

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Have you ever read a restaurant review in the P&J? The lad that writes them is an utter twat, and refers to his wife as 'she who must be obeyed'. All. The. Time.

Can't say I have, I have an almost phobic aversion to the Parochial and Jaundiced.

Anyone who uses the phrase "she who must be obeyed", even in an unfunny, postmodern "ironic" way, DESERVES to go through his entire life pussy-whipped...

As non-:up: as you can get.

Guest calumunderkills
Have you ever read a restaurant review in the P&J? The lad that writes them is an utter twat, and refers to his wife as 'she who must be obeyed'. All. The. Time.

He's not as bad as the guy who writes the Evening Express restaurant reviews..... :up:

I'm sure you could find a lovely lady underneath some mistletoe somewhere. Christmas is always a very romantic time... walks in the snow... sitting under the duvet on the couch... Gingerbread lattes... etc etc etc.

I'm all about the Christmas!

Humbug. I'm damaged goods. Women avoid me like the plague. I may just resign myself to ending up like Mr Heckles from Friends now to avoid further disappointment in the future :up:

• Upvote 1

A noose.

:up:

"what do you give to a woman for christmas that has everything?"

nothing, you've already given her two black eyes....

something like that isn't it?.....

christmas presents?!....you are all hypocrytical heathens, join me!...I am a druid and celebrate newmassness, the calendar event that was hijacked by christians!....*

* shut up

Guest treader.
Humbug. I'm damaged goods. Women avoid me like the plague. I may just resign myself to ending up like Mr Heckles from Friends now to avoid further disappointment in the future :up:

im sure some drunk underager would fall for the "mistletoe belt buckle" trick...no?