aberdeen-music

I say I say I say...

Guest treader.

Health and safety issues with low flying vagina?

Fucking QHSE.

If this was really the punchline it would not make any sense at all. BAD JOKE.

[EDIT= A trapeze act is commonly found in a circus and involves a man (or woman) flying through the air holding onto a bar attached to the ceiling by chains or ropes. A high class brothel invites men (or women) to attend a venue and become intimate with women who are essentially prostitutes. They are usually cleaner and have higher standards than regular brothels, and generally charge more for the privelage.

They are the main differences. I could go into more detail if required.]

If this was really the punchline it would not make any sense at all. BAD JOKE.

[EDIT= A trapeze act is commonly found in a circus and involves a man (or woman) flying through the air holding onto a bar attached to the ceiling by chains or ropes. A high class brothel invites men (or women) to attend a venue and become intimate with women who are essentially prostitutes. They are usually cleaner and have higher standards than regular brothels, and generally charge more for the privelage.

They are the main differences. I could go into more detail if required.]

An entirely fair point, consider me suitably chastised. I wonder what the punchline actually is?

Guest treader.

I've always done that with "what's the difference between" jokes.

Whats the difference between a Nun and a Baguette?

One works in a church and the other is a loaf of bread, originally from France.

I know 'high class' is supposed to be better than average, but I would doubt very much that if every prostitute in a high class brothel opened their legs to let you view what was there they could all be described as 'stunning' cunts. They are prostitutes after all. Pounded all day and all night. Hardly stunning. As a result, your joke better hop on before it leaves...

Failboat.jpg

I know 'high class' is supposed to be better than average, but I would doubt very much that if every prostitute in a high class brothel opened their legs to let you view what was there they could all be described as 'stunning' cunts. They are prostitutes after all. Pounded all day and all night. Hardly stunning. As a result, your joke better hop on before it leaves...

Fuck's sake Captain Comedown, who stole your scone today?