aberdeen-music

My Favourite Metaphor

Yes, hello.

Been doing a wee acoustic thing for a while, got a couple of tracks up on the myspace and I've finally plucked up the courage to expose it on here for constructive criticism. Though I'm well aware I havenae the voice of an angel, but you work with what yer givin.

MySpace.com - My Favourite Metaphor - UK - Country / Folk Rock / Alternative - www.myspace.com/myfavouritemetaphor

However, the best kind of input would be for you to join in this musical group (so far with one member) and input your own ideas. A real hands on approach to constructive criticism., I feel. Hopefully get a large amount of rotating/permanent members in time, lots of different ideas. That's the long term goal, I'm just getting the ball rolling, I guess.

Anyone who hates it/likes it so much they wan't to get involved in the songwriting/performing process, just send a message my way :up:

Cheers.

Nefarious C

Guest idol_wild

I think, harking back to your previous efforts, that your vocal has improved quite a bit. There's still something about it that makes me need time to adjust to it, though. It may be that the vocal doesn't flow or sooth, if you catch my drift. Not that it has to, of course.

The songs themselves are pretty well arranged.

I think, harking back to your previous efforts, that your vocal has improved quite a bit. There's still something about it that makes me need time to adjust to it, though. It may be that the vocal doesn't flow or sooth, if you catch my drift. Not that it has to, of course.

The songs themselves are pretty well arranged.

Thanks. Yeah I'm better than I was, hopefully will keep getting better. But my frequently off key hollering is suited better to a full band, which I don't have the resources for at the moment. I'm not a singer, I'm just doing this until someone better wants involved.

Yes sir, your drift is caught.

Just a bump, that im looking for a lead guitarist, maybe keyboardist, bassists...

And im not looking to necessarily keep it acoustic. And even if you have just one song you'd like to play with someone else or whatever ...:up:

Just a bump, that im looking for a lead guitarist, maybe keyboardist, bassists...

And im not looking to necessarily keep it acoustic. And even if you have just one song you'd like to play with someone else or whatever ...:up:

If time was on my side I'd happily chip in with bass duties in some sort of live setup. Sorry, couldn't have been more vague about it there, but basically if you're up for the odd collaboration I'd be happy to help out if I could find time.