aberdeen-music

Kartta + The French Quarter + The Kays Lavelle @ Snafu

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Idol Wild Promotions is proud to present:

karttafrenchkays.jpg

Please note the early door time and the curfew.

Come on along for some Saturday night musical fun. Then we can all go out afterwards and get even more inebriated.

Yes?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild
what are the times for this?

Doors are now 19:00 as we have quite a strict curfew.

Approximate stage times:

The Kays Lavelle 19:40 - 20:10

The French Quarter 20:30 - 21:10

Kartta 21:30 - 22:00

So you have no excuse, Milner ;)

Guest idol_wild
Sometimes, living in Glasgow is rubbish.

I may well make the trip north.

Well, I maybe shouldn't say this because it'll probably detract you from making the trip north now, but we are playing in Nice n Sleazys two nights earlier...a familiar face to support us would be very welcome :)

Well, I maybe shouldn't say this because it'll probably detract you from making the trip north now, but we are playing in Nice n Sleazys two nights earlier...a familiar face to support us would be very welcome :)

Hurray!

You're not wrong there, but maybe an Aberdonian in Glasgow is worth more than an Aberdonian in Aberdeen. I'll be sure to round up a gaggle of studenty types for the occasion. It's been too long since my ears were bathed by in a warm, Kartta-y glow...

Guest idol_wild
Hurray!

You're not wrong there, but maybe an Aberdonian in Glasgow is worth more than an Aberdonian in Aberdeen. I'll be sure to round up a gaggle of studenty types for the occasion. It's been too long since my ears were bathed by in a warm, Kartta-y glow...

We'll have at least two new songs to debut, aswell. Which may end in disaster, ha!

So would Glasgow be December 4th then?

Because Stich, I just texted you asking if I could crash at yours the night before for The Gaslight Anthem (and of course, offering you a ticket by way of a thank-you). I'm doing absolutely rap all that week until the weekend (hence my unfortunate absence from the Aberdeen show).

So yeah. Party on?

So would Glasgow be December 4th then?

Because Stich, I just texted you asking if I could crash at yours the night before for The Gaslight Anthem (and of course, offering you a ticket by way of a thank-you). I'm doing absolutely rap all that week until the weekend (hence my unfortunate absence from the Aberdeen show).

So yeah. Party on?

Good shout. You know my sofa is always ready and waiting for you. Who knows, I might even plump it for the occasion. Happily, I've just checked my timetable, and Thursday 4th December marks the end of term. So an excuse for a Kartta-induced high before the looming low of examinations.

In fact, I don't think there has ever been a better 3-day plan in the history of mankind. If my calculations are correct, it reads like this -

2nd Dec - Little Comets

3rd Dec - The Gaslight Anthem

4th Dec - Kartta

I'm going to start displaying my entire social calender on ab-mus. It's thrilling. Sort of like reverse voyeurism...