aberdeen-music

My Chemical Romance tribute band.

AKA the brando

Aha since when did anyone on here have to use proper grammer !.. i did'nt notice that in the sign-up form!

so the way u spell what u like the way u like is up to you to be honest.. nae my fault all you sad fucks are creaming over names for a shitty tribute band... its like the pedofile club all gathering to name some 13 year olds band and become his uncle! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

Are you even aware that your a bit of an arse?

Aha, since when did anyone on here have to use proper grammer? I didn't notice that in the sign-up form!

So the way you spell what you like the way you like is up to you to be honest. It's not my fault that all of you sad fucks are creaming over names for a shitty tribute band. It's like the paedophile club all gathering together to name some 13 year old's band and become his uncle! You make me sick!

My, that was fun.

Am i aware tht im being a bit of an arse?.. nae rele like.. are you aware of how sad it is that yous point out how ppl choose to spell on this thing.. now thats sad.. oi that boy used text language.. omgz tht n00b!

how dare he!

Am i aware tht im being a bit of an arse?.. = amazing comeback.. fucking world class mate.. who the fuck calls sum1 a arse intending to offend?? maybe pre-schoolers who think its funny... ahahahaha mum he said arse!!.. childish!

What?Shut up please... = who let the 6 year old on the comp??? i mean come on.. how sad is that.. oh shut up please.. your hurting my feelings .. aha get a grip!

Am i aware tht im being a bit of an arse?.. nae rele like.. are you aware of how sad it is that yous point out how ppl choose to spell on this thing.. now thats sad.. oi that boy used text language.. omgz tht n00b!

how dare he!

Am i aware tht im being a bit of an arse?.. = amazing comeback.. fucking world class mate.. who the fuck calls sum1 a arse intending to offend?? maybe pre-schoolers who think its funny... ahahahaha mum he said arse!!.. childish!

What?Shut up please... = who let the 6 year old on the comp??? i mean come on.. how sad is that.. oh shut up please.. your hurting my feelings .. aha get a grip!

someone is new to the internet, it would appear.

how dare he!

This message gave me a headache

Yeah, new to the internet, when i work in I.T.. guess again.

well naebody's askin u to read it if it gives u a sare heed. im just saying tht im aloud to spell or write the way i wanna on this shit hole .

And to be fair.. you must have nae life if you go through post's spell checking everything... cause that to me sounds like u need to get out more instead of sitting online with ur jeans at ur ankles watching some anime mate.

so what if i choose to spell differently to ppl who are ocd on spelling then work up a sweat goin through checking spelling.. so what.. your aloud to express your opinions

Just a lil sad fan sum1 goes round posts with a spell checker then gets hard pointing it out!

Yeah, new to the internet, when i work in I.T.. guess again.

well naebody's askin u to read it if it gives u a sare heed. im just saying tht im aloud to spell or write the way i wanna on this shit hole .

And to be fair.. you must have nae life if you go through post's spell checking everything... cause that to me sounds like u need to get out more instead of sitting online with ur jeans at ur ankles watching some anime mate.

so what if i choose to spell differently to ppl who are ocd on spelling then work up a sweat goin through checking spelling.. so what.. your aloud to express your opinions

Just a lil sad fan sum1 goes round posts with a spell checker then gets hard pointing it out!

Best poster on this website, bar none.

Take a bow, son. Take a bow.