aberdeen-music

My Chemical Romance tribute band.

AKA the brando

who would do a tribute band to a band tht cant write music themselves worth a shit.. there boo'ed most places they go unless its there gigs cos all the emo's turn out in force with the razor blades in tact!

There pathetic and over rated.. tbh ull end up gettin no crowds here and a load of shit hurled at you.

You fucking tell them man! Fucking emos and razor blades!!! Yeah man!!!! o_O

who would do a tribute band to a band tht cant write music themselves worth a shit.. there boo'ed most places they go unless its there gigs cos all the emo's turn out in force with the razor blades in tact!

There pathetic and over rated.. tbh ull end up gettin no crowds here and a load of shit hurled at you.

Best. Post. Ever.

What's not to like? The aforementioned "there/their/they're" mistake; the incoherent illiteracy; The separation of "intact" and "overrated" to give them a whole new meaning; The confusion of a band that "cant(sic) write music" also being "over rated(sic)"; the use of text speak - "tht", "tbh", "ull"; the un-required apostrophe in "emo's(sic)"; the great sentence "who would do a tribute band to a band".

Personal favourite? The spelling of "booed". Classic.

Best. Post. Ever.

What's not to like? The aforementioned "there/their/they're" mistake; the incoherent illiteracy; The separation of "intact" and "overrated" to give them a whole new meaning; The confusion of a band that "cant(sic) write music" also being "over rated(sic)"; the use of text speak - "tht", "tbh", "ull"; the un-required apostrophe in "emo's(sic)"; the great sentence "who would do a tribute band to a band".

Personal favourite? The spelling of "booed". Classic.

ahhh man it was worth putting this bullshit thread on just for that :up:

i`m gonna go solo instead and become Dolly Parting

Aha since when did anyone on here have to use proper grammer !.. i did'nt notice that in the sign-up form!

so the way u spell what u like the way u like is up to you to be honest.. nae my fault all you sad fucks are creaming over names for a shitty tribute band... its like the pedofile club all gathering to name some 13 year olds band and become his uncle! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

Aha since when did anyone on here have to use proper grammer !.. i did'nt notice that in the sign-up form!

so the way u spell what u like the way u like is up to you to be honest.. nae my fault all you sad fucks are creaming over names for a shitty tribute band... its like the pedofile club all gathering to name some 13 year olds band and become his uncle! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

You're a right knobhead, you are.

uze propa gramma plz.