aberdeen-music

recording device wanted

tartanimal

l have a tascam 424mk3 6 track audio-tape studio and a phillips cd recorder for sale if you are intrested

I might be interested in the CD recorder, if it's cheap! My current thing insists you 'master' every track individually, instead of just pushing a button as you record. (I'm usually transferring my live sets to CD from mini-disc).

50 quid for the cd recorder it has a remote control with it as well and it works well , it,s a phillips cdr 600 model no manual with it but you can get that on the net , they normaly go for 90ish on ebay but l just want rid of it l,ve quite a few other things for sale as well 2 guitars but l,ll put them in this section within the next few days pm me if you want the cd recorder

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking to sell 2 original Alesis ADAT machines. I'm missing the sync cable (but they can be picked up cheap) combined you have yourself a 16 track, or an 8 track on its own. Pro quality when hooked up with pro cables.

100_3811_Vignette.jpg

I'd also sell a Behringer UB2442FX 16 channel mixer which does the job for the ADAT machine

Studio_Behringer_1.jpg

open to offers....maybe like 100 each ADAT and 150 the mixer....