aberdeen-music

Fallout 3

Le Stu

• 2 weeks later...
Downloaded it this afternoon but didn't have much time to play it.

Only thing worth mentioning is that I killed a huge guy that looked like Sloth from The Goonies.

I never liked The Goonies so I was quite pleased.

Well I downloaded it on Tuesday and mangaed to get through it entirely on wednesday, can't mind exactly how long it took me but it's the biggest DLC area wise, it's also quite refreshing to have some different scenery and overall I thought it was brill. Something satisfying about the Lever rifle. Missions are plentiful, wonderous and weird. I'm hoping the next DLC will be as good if not better!

Well I downloaded it on Tuesday and mangaed to get through it entirely on wednesday, can't mind exactly how long it took me but it's the biggest DLC area wise, it's also quite refreshing to have some different scenery and overall I thought it was brill. Something satisfying about the Lever rifle. Missions are plentiful, wonderous and weird. I'm hoping the next DLC will be as good if not better!

The Lever Rifle has become my weapon of choice.

I have a slightly more powerful version i found somewhere. It has a differnt name as well but I can't remeber what right now. Not very useful I know.

It is a decent sized map there just doesn't seem to be much in it. Also I was just a bit disappointed at how easy the main quest was.

• 5 weeks later...
I think Bethesda should have taken out the level cap in order to encourage more people to buy this DLC. I mean, it is the last one they are doing so why not have the abiity to max out your character and fight ridiculously hard aliens?

It teases you on the load screen by showing you level 31 on the EXP bar. Damn them!

Just finished the missions now and it's a huge disappointment. The Alien Captain died from 1 shot to the head.

Wish I had saved my points and bought the Spinal Tap pack for RockBand instead.

You bastards should of put some sort of spoiler alert for the past few posts! To bo honest I was abit pissed off at how easy the Pitt was. I think I found all the ingots within half an hour. Operation anchorage was also a peice of piss although when the dude at the end betrays you is pretty cool and leaves the add on with a fairly cool gun fight.

You bastards should of put some sort of spoiler alert for the past few posts!

Yeah I probably should have sorry.

We didn't really give anything away though...wasn't it obvious you were going to have to shoot the Captain at some point? Even if it wasn't in the storyline I had still planned on shooting him at some point.

You bastards should of put some sort of spoiler alert for the past few posts! To bo honest I was abit pissed off at how easy the Pitt was. I think I found all the ingots within half an hour. Operation anchorage was also a peice of piss although when the dude at the end betrays you is pretty cool and leaves the add on with a fairly cool gun fight.

Aye, cheers for that non-spoiler.

i just got the DLCs on the cheap (i had free ms points i'd forgot about), mothership zeta isnt all that bad - decent length of game for an add-on, has moments of stupid ease and relative difficulty (especially when you wander in unprepared like a tube)

also have just finished broken steel, i

blew up the brotherhood citadel instead of the enclave base - that sandcrawler was way too cool to blow up, heh. the tesla coil's a bit shit to be honest, though.

doing operation anchorage just now, it's great fun :) then i'll hit up the pitt and point lookout, see how they are.

then tis bye bye to new fallout until new vegas comes out :down:

• 2 weeks later...