aberdeen-music

Desperately Seeking.......'Bon's Balls'?

Lodi

i was speaking to a guy in pitlochry a few months back and apparently they are still on the go but i've not seen them in about 12 years. AB/DC are playing drummonds on the 15th of this month if you want a local dose of ac/dc.:up:

Hi D. thanx for that, I have an address for Bobby in Glenrothes but the place looked empty last time I Rocked up there, think my grapevine is broke( what y'had before an internet). Usually involved going to a town somewhere and asking about. Slow and unreliable. Pitched my tent in Pitlochry back in July, behind the Rugby pitch, good spot for a freebie if anyone needs to know BTW. Campsite? Motorcycles not allowed in it ,or didnt used to be, big FO sign on the gate... Soz M8 am rambling....Just a random dude was it?

Drummonds 15th :up:

:cheers:

• 5 months later...

re: bons balls

bons balls are still alive and kicking...

Ps. so is bobby... they are about to start a blistering comeback.. been in rehearsals for the last 5 months... gonna start gigging..sooon watch for new website with all contact details

mines are 07920157145 andy... will pass yours onto bobby if you get in touch.. he has moved around a bit..

bons balls are still alive and kicking...

Ps. so is bobby... they are about to start a blistering comeback.. been in rehearsals for the last 5 months... gonna start gigging..sooon watch for new website with all contact details

mines are 07920157145 andy... will pass yours onto bobby if you get in touch.. he has moved around a bit..

Come back to Aberdeen. I remember seeing you guys back in 2003 or 2004 and thought you were better than Hells Bells :up: