aberdeen-music

Colonopenbracket @ The Tunnels

from what I remember, colonopenbracket were nothing if not a breath of fresh air. They were something completely different when they were up here. I'm not sure if I like them or not, but I respect them for having that courage.

Im in two minds about them, their best days are behind them it would appear.

However, I don't think you could call them a breath of fresh air or original. There are/were loads of 8 bit screamy emo outfits throughout the country, hundreds. Because they were the only ones to catch onto a trend up here, doesn't make them completely different.

Im in two minds about them, their best days are behind them it would appear.

However, I don't think you could call them a breath of fresh air or original. There are/were loads of 8 bit screamy emo outfits throughout the country, hundreds. Because they were the only ones to catch onto a trend up here, doesn't make them completely different.

yeah you are right, they are original in that way, I just meant that they stood out in Aberdeen.

right, lets set all this straight...

facts about colon open cracket...

1-the record label did not request girls, mart requested girls, coz he likes girls, coz hes a slut

2-:( were good, when they were '8 bit hardcore'

3-they are now pissy shitty 80s crappy wanky dance

4-mart has a very very small very scarily pink penis

5-mart is a selfish wank who doesnt give a fuck about others, infact he doesnt even care about music, he only cares about getting his hole!

6-he has ripped off many famous songs...

heartache of soccer moms is a rip off of kate bush. hes even cheekily reversed a sample of an ENTER SHIKARI song and used it in one of his songs!!! WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!!

7-the girls actually did do something!!! they were playing samples, but sometimes if the girls were shite, he would turn them down in the mix, making them look like they did nothing.

8-some of them were there to look pretty, some of them were there as a fucking favour and one of them was there just to scream and spew!

9-their manager dropped them to manage enter shikari coz he thot :( were a bunch of cum

10-mart needs a good fucking kicking, i think its the only thing that will make him stop and think and realise how much of an UTTER CUNT he is

and this is all coming from someone who was in the band for over a year...

anyone up for coming to see them at the tunnels on the 21st and join in a gang chant of "YOURE SHITE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE, YOURE A CUNT AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!!"?

• Upvote 2

1-the record label did not request girls, mart requested girls, coz he likes girls, coz hes a slut

5-mart is a selfish wank who doesnt give a fuck about others, infact he doesnt even care about music, he only cares about getting his hole!

heartache of soccer moms is a rip off of kate bush. hes even cheekily reversed a sample of an ENTER SHIKARI song and used it in one of his songs!!! WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!!

7-the girls actually did do something!!! they were playing samples, but sometimes if the girls were shite, he would turn them down in the mix, making them look like they did nothing.

8-some of them were there to look pretty, some of them were there as a fucking favour and one of them was there just to scream and spew!

9-their manager dropped them to manage enter shikari coz he thot :( were a bunch of cum

10-mart needs a good fucking kicking, i think its the only thing that will make him stop and think and realise how much of an UTTER CUNT he is

anyone up for coming to see them at the tunnels on the 21st and join in a gang chant of "YOURE SHITE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE, YOURE A CUNT AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!!"?

I might be going out on a limb here but did he -

a. Dump you;

b. Kick you out of the band;

c. a and b?

• Upvote 1

So did he get your hole then? :popcorn:

• 2 months later...

So. Has the pain of being fucked and chucked passed yet?

Well I hope y'all haven't seen it.

andiiiieiiiiiii.jpg

• Upvote 1