aberdeen-music

Colonopenbracket @ The Tunnels

Guest treader.

shut up, cloud.

colonopenbracket were kinda cool and novelty to start with, but then the whole "label wants two girls" thing and then it being every girl MART was/is going out with that replaced the former member it just became laughable.

shut up, cloud.

colonopenbracket were kinda cool and novelty to start with, but then the whole "label wants two girls" thing and then it being every girl MART was/is going out with that replaced the former member it just became laughable.

Sounds like a good wheeze to me. "Hey baby, can you play a computer keyboard round your neck like one of the dolly birds out of the Robert Palmer video? You can? I'm going to make you a star..."

shut up, cloud.

But who really cares about his personal life? To be honest, the fact that he could change the girls in question so easily shows that colonopenbracket is about him and not anyone else - and let's be honest, it would be lying to suggest otherwise.

Give them their credit, they were a nice breath of fresh air in a 'scene' that was full of appalling 'hardcore' bands.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild
I saw them a couple times and they were always rubbish.

The drummer seems to drown everything else out and the girls dont seem to be doing ANYTHING.

Yeah, it's a gimmick thing. They are literally there to look pretty.

Yet they even fail at that.

The drummer seems to drown everything else out and the girls dont seem to be doing ANYTHING.

Eyecandy, perhaps?

I think you're just bitter that Mart wouldn't let you stand on the stage and do nothing.

Oh jesus...I made the mistake of thinking that it would be a good idea to check out the support bands. Don't make the same mistake :down:

Guest treader.

The bike I was giving away for free in the Trading Post a while ago (which Nefarious C took off my hands) was given to me by Mart. I should have auctioned it off to some little electro kid for a small fortune.

Also, I think it's shitty how the label wanted two girls in the band, and as such, Shaun was booted out.

Things like that are totally pants.