aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

Malcolm Middleton/Tennents Mutual?

Didn't know where this should go...

I tried to reserve some tickets for 'collection on the door' for tonight and the tickets were coming up as free PLUS when I entered my card details (because they still asked for it) I got an error saying my order couldn't be processed. Has anyone else had issues with the Tennents Mutual site?

I'm going to head down for when the doors open and take my chances but I was just wondering if anyone knows what's going on... or even if the gig is sold out - the site doesn't say that it is. :(

Malcolm Middleton was all kinds of awesome!

I'd say the people who were just there for Laura Marling missed out by fucking off early, but seeing as half of them talked incessantly through her set, they probably wouldn't have appreciated it anyway.

Laura Marling was awesome, and admittedly I was there for her (but didn't talk during her set because it was all kinds of awesome), BUT, what I caught of Malcolm Middleton was very good, very tight, and very enjoyable! (insert your own rude joke here).