aberdeen-music

New Kong single "Leather Penny" - pre order now

Brew Records

LEATHERPENNY1-1.jpg?t=1225307258

We're mega proud to present the new single "Leather Penny" from Manchester's rock monster Kong.

Released on the 15th December on limited CD and download. Listen & Pre-order now from:

MySpace.com - Brew Records - i Concur single out now! - UK - Progressive / Progressive / Progressive - www.myspace.com/brewrecords or from Brew Records?s Label Page ? Music at Last.fm

The CD version will also include two versions of "Count Too Nine" featuring guest vocals from Matt Caughthran (The Bronx) and Andrew Falkous (Future of The Left)

Welcome to Kong's world. It's a world of heavy punk and cellotaped faces (leading to pretty scary gigs). You'd be mad not to enter and you'll probably leave it madder still Artrocker

Manchester mob definitively kick the pop out of the punk with this raw and abrasive track with a hefty dose of Fugazi lurking beneath the surface. Kerrang

I did not make it to the b-side, nor will I ever have that inclination. DIY brain surgery is preferable. Get Ready to Rock.com

Kong might just be the best band in Britain right now. Ferociously powerful, stunningly inventive, and equal doses of scary and humorous. Dirtyzine

Kong will be touring the UK throughout December but to celebrate this release and Brew's 1st birthday and the fact it's Christmas we'll be having a release party at the Brudenell Social Club in Leeds with support from That Fucking Tank, Chickenhawk and hopefully some super special guests. All this and possibly some cake for 5

We're just sorting a Glasgow date now so more info when it comes in.

l_6c79d1f20cd642a4b44515a19951d62a.jpg

• Upvote 1

fantastic...

I hope the LP comes out soon...and that it's not made up of all the a & b side (wink wink).

I'll be buying that on the strength of the amazing Blood of a Dove 7"

it's for all you peeps that love Fudge Tunnel mangled with Shellac - with a healthy dose of dry humour.

(brew...do I get a royalty?)... he he

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...