aberdeen-music

Free songs / Sam Cooke cover song

Steven Milne

hey guys,

ive been working on some new solo stuff and playing about with recordings at my mates bedroom studio - more on that later.

anyway, ive made the 4 songs from my solo ep (recorded in 2005) available for free,and ive uploaded a cover I made of the Sam Cooke classic "A Change is Gonna Come" which has become one of my favourite songs since i heard the Wave Pictures guys cover it.

Anyway, the older songs I can take or leave as they are ages old but should anyone be interested theyre there for free and the cover song came out quite nice despite being done for fun so Ive uploaded them all for free downloads.

I also did a test run of some other songs when we were mucking around with settings / mics / dis and just generally recording for fun. Ill upload them in due course, couple of Dylan covers, new material and a cover of Wierd Fishes by Radiohead.

anyway, have a listen, going to be bringing out a new ep in the first half of 2009.

Im recruiting band members too if anyones interested - and it wont be as country as the 2005 one i promise!

MySpace.com - Steven Milne - Aberdeen - Acoustic - www.myspace.com/stevenmilnemusic

x

hey guys,

ive been working on some new solo stuff and playing about with recordings at my mates bedroom studio - more on that later.

anyway, ive made the 4 songs from my solo ep (recorded in 2005) available for free,and ive uploaded a cover I made of the Sam Cooke classic "A Change is Gonna Come" which has become one of my favourite songs since i heard the Wave Pictures guys cover it.

Anyway, the older songs I can take or leave as they are ages old but should anyone be interested theyre there for free and the cover song came out quite nice despite being done for fun so Ive uploaded them all for free downloads.

I also did a test run of some other songs when we were mucking around with settings / mics / dis and just generally recording for fun. Ill upload them in due course, couple of Dylan covers, new material and a cover of Wierd Fishes by Radiohead.

anyway, have a listen, going to be bringing out a new ep in the first half of 2009.

Im recruiting band members too if anyones interested - and it wont be as country as the 2005 one i promise!

MySpace.com - Steven Milne - Aberdeen - Acoustic - www.myspace.com/stevenmilnemusic

x

Hey man,

Liking your solo stuff, not had a listen to this before so nice!

Have a listen to Otis' version of a change is gonna come ... it is also amazing.

glad some people liked it...it was a nice song to record.

if you like my version youll like the wave pictures version - MySpace.com - The Wave Pictures - London, UK - Pop - www.myspace.com/thewavepictures

mines basically the same.

dylans version - jesus , i love dylan but erm, yeah,

apparently seal has released a version too.

oh well,

having uploaded the radiohead cover i regret it - its a bit bland.

ill be replacing it with an original song as soon as i can get something demoed that is deemed finished!