aberdeen-music

Anyone borrow cds from friends and then not give them back

Guest Giles Walker

Guest Giles Walker

This is either my attempt at some sort of amnesty/confessional thread or i could just be trying to contribute to the wackness.

But...

I have done my fair share of borrowing cds and then forgetting to return them.

here's my list with the people who rightfully own them.

RF Scott - V/A - No New York

Stevo - Dj Premier - reality check 101

Jen - One Little Plane - Until

James Pole - J-Live - them that's not (12")

Martin Jay - metro area - Miura (12") yellow man - zunguzungguguzunguzeng (7")

Anna-lise - James chance and the contortions - contort yourself twitch remix (12") Man parrish - male stripper (12") The Modettes - paint it black (7") (many more here, i'm a bad'un)

Murphy - Feist - The Reminder

There are more i cannot remember as well.

i allegedly borrowed acdc live from the library in 1997 and never gave it back. i've since lost it.

oops.

I did that with the Spinal Tap soundtrack, and also a bunch of graphic novels. That was 6 years ago, and since then I've never been back to the library, and I've moved house 8 times, so I think they've probably given up on them by now. Incidentally I still have the CD, but I sold the graphic novels on Ebay.

I did that with the Spinal Tap soundtrack, and also a bunch of graphic novels. That was 6 years ago, and since then I've never been back to the library, and I've moved house 8 times, so I think they've probably given up on them by now. Incidentally I still have the CD, but I sold the graphic novels on Ebay.

I must go poking around your posts on what your thoughts on the council and their inability to manage money is...

what a lovely admission online.

I once lent my friend 10 cds, most were rare / obscure things (God, Ice, sidewinder etc)...

his flat was broken into that week and all his CDs knicked.

I'd never lend again...

Guest treader.

I made my mistake when, at 8 years old, I loaned "Danny Baker's Own Goals and Gaffs" to my friend James and never saw it again.

I don't lend anything to anyone any more. I will copy CDs/DVDs etc though. That's fine.

I must go poking around your posts on what your thoughts on the council and their inability to manage money is...

what a lovely admission online.

I once lent my friend 10 cds, most were rare / obscure things (God, Ice, sidewinder etc)...

his flat was broken into that week and all his CDs knicked.

I'd never lend again...

Go ahead, I'm one of the few who actually defended them, so I doubt you'll find much to incriminate me.

This is either my attempt at some sort of amnesty/confessional thread or i could just be trying to contribute to the wackness.

But...

I have done my fair share of borrowing cds and then forgetting to return them.

here's my list with the people who rightfully own them.

RF Scott - V/A - No New York

Stevo - Dj Premier - reality check 101

Jen - One Little Plane - Until

James Pole - J-Live - them that's not (12")

Martin Jay - metro area - Miura (12") yellow man - zunguzungguguzunguzeng (7")

Anna-lise - James chance and the contortions - contort yourself twitch remix (12") Man parrish - male stripper (12") The Modettes - paint it black (7") (many more here, i'm a bad'un)

Murphy - Feist - The Reminder

There are more i cannot remember as well.

U neva gave me my tape back that had dj apollo on one side and a uk hip hop mix i did on the otha side plus i gave u 2 reservoir records order forms 4 hijack stuff both of which u lost and u neva ordered nethin despite the fact u wer posed 2 b orderin stuff 4 both of us!

On the flipside ur fresh 97 vid got chewed up in my dads video player and sum of ur records got warped leanin against a radiator in ur house after i gave u dem bk so it kinda serves u rite! he he

Guest Giles Walker
U neva gave me my tape back that had dj apollo on one side and a uk hip hop mix i did on the otha side plus i gave u 2 reservoir records order forms 4 hijack stuff both of which u lost and u neva ordered nethin despite the fact u wer posed 2 b orderin stuff 4 both of us!

On the flipside ur fresh 97 vid got chewed up in my dads video player and sum of ur records got warped leanin against a radiator in ur house after i gave u dem bk so it kinda serves u rite! he he

You must have lost that dictionary i loaned you as well Rico.

Go ahead, I'm one of the few who actually defended them, so I doubt you'll find much to incriminate me.

good to hear...

now, stealing from them and technically bragging about it online...

not quite the same as borrowing something from a pal and forgetting to give it back...

but I fear...I already appear like a picky, spoil-sport twat

...And breathe...