aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Freddy Krueger jumper wanted.

3658028_std.jpg

Red/brown, red/green or red/black. Urgently required by Friday.

If you have one you're willing to part with, or you have any idea where I can find one, if you've seen one in a shop etc. please let me know!

May consider a rugby shirt.

Not cheap, and would be cutting it fine for delivery, but...

Aye, I meant to order one off the internet last week but I kept forgetting, so I Just hoped I might find one in the shops in Aberdeen instead. I don't think I'll get that one in time.

Try TK Maxx, Matalan or Primark. They're bound to have stripey jumpers. It is winter after all!!

I'll try Matalan and Primark, problem is I work til 6 every night so I don't have time to go to the shop! Tried Asda and Tesco but no joy. Loads of stripey jumpers but none in the right colour. I might buy a black and white one and dye it red I suppose.

its late night shopping tomorrow night remember, so loads of shops will be open :p try shops like Top man and Burton too you never know!

I've got band practice 6-9! :laughing:

Guest treader.

what's more important? being in a band or dressing up as probably the most overdone halloween costume in history for one night, getting drunk and probably ruining your outfit with drink/vomit/blood/whatever else?

I think you know the answer...