aberdeen-music

Dead Set

Sam 45

Are you actually gonna criticise it after not having watched it? :D

It wasn't as good as I was hoping, but still pretty well done. Especially written by someone who has never written that type of thing before. I'm gonna reserve total judgement until the last episode is finished though.

Are you actually gonna criticise it after not having watched it? :D

It wasn't as good as I was hoping, but still pretty well done. Especially written by someone who has never written that type of thing before. I'm gonna reserve total judgement until the last episode is finished though.

I normally wouldn't criticise it before seeing it but considering that i'm not a fan of big brother or zombie movies, I can't see why chucking the two together would make me like it. No doubt ill catch a repeat of it at some point though.

Edit: I'd also probably say dead set is a pish idea regardless of if i'd watched it or not. I mean come on...they must be scraping the barrel for ideas!

I've been enjoying it, but then I like zombie things. It's not just 'chucking' Big Brother and Zombies together (not like you can call in on a Friday night to vote for your favourite one or anything), it's just the starting point for the drama to unfold, and it was done pretty well, considering that the housemates don't know what's going on in the outside world...

Pretty pish considering how much of a legend Charlie Brooker is in Screenwipe, Brass Eye and almost everything else he's touched.

Would have been an ace Halloween special or film... pretty gash to spread it over 5 nights though.

Only good thing I got from the first episode was the insight into the backstage of television production (or at least Big Brother). Other than some pretty good black comedy moments the rest was pretty generic and unoriginal.

I've not got round to watching episode three yet, but will do so now. Is it bad that I think Patrick, the producer is excellent?

No, I think he's great too! It's probably because he's a prick. In situations like the zombie apocalypse, everyone else is potentially a prick, whereas pricks are already there and so you pretty much know where you stand with them.

I'm not sure if that's in the handbook...