aberdeen-music

Can't anyone take a joke anymore?

Afro Droid

marmite.jpg

Apologies for the awful paint job!!

I am a fan of visuals. More please, lady miss lady!

Brand's show has been going slowly downhill for a while. In my opinion, mainly since he started concentrating on trying to break America. I think he's been wanting to quit it for a while, so this may have been the perfect excuse.

I still feel bad for Matt though. He buggers off for a few weeks only to return home to find he's got no job.

All this carry on about Jonathon Ross and Russell Brand

I think it's worth pointing out Russell did actually bone her - and no wonder, she is a well tasty burlesque dancer, but I dinna think he should have bragged to her grandpaw on the answering macine.

I found the statement by the toe sucker a few weeks back hilarious.

The Duchess of York has revealed that Russell Brand would have to be vetted by her before he could date Princess Eugenie, reports The Mirror.

The comic reportedly said he would like to date the 18-year-old and become part of the Royal Family earlier this week.

Speaking at the opening of a new 1.25 million cancer unit in Leeds, the Duchess said: "Tell him he will have to come through me first."

Might be a little controversial, but I have been known to enjoy some of Brand's stuff. Jonathan Woss is, however, an overpaid penis.

Having said that, I can't believe the furore this has kicked up. People need to get a life. Not least of all "Voluptua". Max Clifford indeed.

• Upvote 1

Anything that gets Russell Brand less work is definitely a good thing.

Prick in acting like a prick shocker.

I can't stand Russell Brand, i liked watching him getting slated on Have I Got News For You, when he was put up against people with intellect...

I just think the whole appeal with Brand is the shock factor, and he definitely went too far this time. Even if the call hadn't been aired, it shouldn't have been done in the first place.

I can't stand Russell Brand, i liked watching him getting slated on Have I Got News For You, when he was put up against people with intellect...

I just think the whole appeal with Brand is the shock factor, and he definitely went too far this time. Even if the call hadn't been aired, it shouldn't have been done in the first place.

(Hello you.)

I'll admit I do have a soft spot for the Brand, but when I heard he was gonna be on Have I Got News For You on the same episode as Charlie Brooker, I knew I'd probably find him irritating. I think he just got intimidated by the intellect and tried too hard to be funnier than them seeing as he couldn't come across as smarter. But he failed. Beaten by Paul Merton's excellent bewildered looks to camera.

Which of these news stories was the leading item on the 10 o'clock news last night?

a) The war / humanitarian crisis in D.R. Congo

b) Witnesses saying in court that they saw British police shoot Jean Charles de Menezez without giving any warning

c) The upcoming election in the most powerful country in the world

d) The latest update on the global financial crisis

e) A TV/ radio presenter being suspended for making a prank phone call

it's obvious really isn't it

:down: