aberdeen-music

Iceberg Arts (for posters)

Guest calumunderkills

Guest calumunderkills

Iceberg Arts

These guys just did a run of posters for me. They're very quick and efficient and cheaper than anyone else I've dealt with before.

They are central too - on Summer Street.

Worth checking out if you're in need of some printing.

:up:

• 3 months later...
Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

And presumably you don't print the posters for free - just design them...?

Iceberg does the printing, not the designing...!

(Well, they might do design, I dunno...)

Guest idol_wild

I do mean to check this lot out, but I often get to do this sort of stuff at work. But they've changed my office and I no longer have access to a colour printer. Snarl.

But yeah, Calum, could you divulge what sort of prices were involved for what they did for you?

I do mean to check this lot out, but I often get to do this sort of stuff at work. But they've changed my office and I no longer have access to a colour printer. Snarl.

But yeah, Calum, could you divulge what sort of prices were involved for what they did for you?

Eh yeah - they've printed a few things for me. Posters for the clubnights, as well as the posters for The Underkills supporting Dodgy. As far as I'm aware Steven Milne gets the Moshulu posters done there too.

Prices:

Full colour A3 - 80p (no VAT)

B&W A3 - 50p (I think)

A6 flyers - I think are 40p.

The big posters are definitely cheaper but I think the small flyers work out more expensive. Since posting, I discovered that if you do the following order:

500 x A6 flyers

50 x A3 posters (all colour)

It works out at 70, which is about a quid more than Printagraph. But it's smack bang in the middle of town so I can walk there from work and save the hassle of having to go to Altens.

If you happen to work or live closer to Altens, you'd be as well getting them from Printagraph actually!

But if the guy above does a free printing service, I'm all over it ;)

aha just printing I see...

is it a laser jet or litho?

Eh, eh, eh.

I'm not sure - there's an e-mail address on their website.

Sorry - I know fuck all about this sort of thing. They printed posters for me and they looked good...