aberdeen-music

mesa boogie single rec for sale

triggs

...I'll give you 550?

Ho ho! Everyone likes a tryer. However, it the same 'ol same 'ol on here. Someone trys to sell something, and then you get people coming on with 'I've seen it cheaper' thing.

Well you know something, I got a 70's tele in lovely condition for 180 quid, that was sometime the 80's though. Doubt if I could get another for that price. And I doubt you'll get that amp for 550.

Ho ho! Everyone likes a tryer. However, it the same 'ol same 'ol on here. Someone trys to sell something, and then you get people coming on with 'I've seen it cheaper' thing.

Well you know something, I got a 70's tele in lovely condition for 180 quid, that was sometime the 80's though. Doubt if I could get another for that price. And I doubt you'll get that amp for 550.

My post wasn't a "I've seen a cheaper" dig. It was more of a "The chap who got it for 500 bin lids is a flukey bastard and I want him dead" as prices like that just don't happen.

On the very same forum, someone was selling a Mesa cab for 500 bricks n'all. In the space of a week, someone could have gotten a Mesa half stack for bang on a grand pretty much.

MAD WORLD!

My post wasn't a "I've seen a cheaper" dig. It was more of a "The chap who got it for 500 bin lids is a flukey bastard and I want him dead" as prices like that just don't happen.

On the very same forum, someone was selling a Mesa cab for 500 bricks n'all. In the space of a week, someone could have gotten a Mesa half stack for bang on a grand pretty much.

MAD WORLD!

Oh, ok then sorry!

yeah the heads fucking awesome, i actually only bought it on a whim after a bonus from work a few months ago but iv'e not been gigging the last 6 months and it will a few more before im gigging again so im selling off some gear (my marshall head and cab which nobody seems interested in) thats not in use and will probably use the money to buy a decent combo. but no doubt if i sell it i'l regret it in 6 months time.

yeah the heads fucking awesome, i actually only bought it on a whim after a bonus from work a few months ago but iv'e not been gigging the last 6 months and it will a few more before im gigging again so im selling off some gear (my marshall head and cab which nobody seems interested in) thats not in use and will probably use the money to buy a decent combo. but no doubt if i sell it i'l regret it in 6 months time.

I want it, I want it. Or maybe I should just get a decent combo as well.

Maybe stating the obvious here, but eBay is the way to go - Mesa stuff does extremely well on there.

There's a company called Parcel2Go (UK Courier Services, Express Parcel Delivery & International Shipping) who do fairly low cost deliveries and will collect the item from you.

I tried for months to sell my Hughes & Kettner rig on here and via other media and eventually I put in on a "Buy It Now" - it sold within 45 mins! (no shit!) and for 50 more than I paid for it :up:

could I borrow it for a week or two to try it out?:up:

not sure about a week or two if your i'd be happy for you to come round my house see what you think or if you couldn;t get to peterhead im usually in aberdeen once a week and you'd be welcome for a blast.

diesel...... yeah i'v already price thing up for ebay i just hate paying there fees so i'l try it here for a week first, and your right mesa's do very well i've been watching a few since i bought one and the singe rec regularly sells for over 900