aberdeen-music

Hallowe'en again!!!

Lemonade

Me and drachirv1 in 2005:

Happy Killmore (a zombie golfer) and a vampire priest

1305775040a1312281655b631588269l.jpg

Me and drachirv1 in 2006:

A zombie greaser and er.... a vampire priest: (we were both a bit stuck for inspiration that year, look how much our costumes have changed since last year)

1305775040a4067429393b540860397l.jpg

Me and drachirv1 in 2007:

Alex DeLarge and Kane:

1305775040a7492406710l.jpg

Halloween is the bestest.

I'm the handsome one btw :laughing:

Women - "naughty" school girls (including St trinians), "naughty" devils, "naughty" bunnies, "naughty" cats... and whatever other pish you can stick the word "naughty" on front off.

Agree with that :up:

Although women dressed up for pub golf is a total turn on for some reason :love:

E.g.

hot-golf-girl.jpg

Guest treader.
Agree with that :up:

Although women dressed up for pub golf is a total turn on for some reason :love:

E.g.

hot-golf-girl.jpg

girls that go out for pub golf in aberdeen dont look like that. they're all fat. they all smoke. they all indulge in football chants (literally the least attractive thing a woman can do) and they usually all stink and are completely boufin'.

god bless this city.

I hate Halloween, it is the night of the year that people who consider themselves 'wacky' or 'mental' get to rule.

Anyone who considers themselves to be wacky deserve to be taken out and shot. Zany bastards who think the height of kerazzziness is wearing a fucking tie with Homer Simpson on it. Or just wearing a bow tie...

Start taking yr own shit in a sandwich to work every day and eating that, and maybe then I'll think yr wacky. .

girls that go out for pub golf in aberdeen dont look like that. they're all fat. they all smoke. they all indulge in football chants (literally the least attractive thing a woman can do) and they usually all stink and are completely boufin'.

god bless this city.

502-girls.jpg

plus_sign.jpg

beer.jpg

equals.gif

Womens_Shop_by_Outfit_Golf?

... which then later becomes...

post+it+-+jade.jpg

Unless he's blacking up, grabbing some ridiculously baggy jeans and going as a "gangsta" as opposed to a gangster of the organised crime variety. Which he ain't. Bummer.

Been invited to two parties but I'm not sure if I can be arsed. If I do end up leaving the house it'll be as Hulk Hogan...

Quality? I'll gae ye quality .

Dessing up for Halloween is gay

action_1_splash.jpg

Gay I tell thee, in a style not unlike that Buffoon Russell Brand .

Or a pregnant bride, like her oot o thon Tarantino film

pregnantbride.jpg

Or it could be a wee bit spooky

NewWizardhatAugust2008.jpg

Or maybe I'll jist hing aboot looking scunnered

washingdayBlues.jpg

This thread just reflects how old everyone on this board is now. Cheer up, Halloween is a bit of a laugh.

I shall be working this year sadly but my manager at the Illicit Still has informed me that costumes are compulsory and I'll probably go for a few drinks after work anyway.

All my good ideas would have hindered my ability to take food orders/pour pints so I shall be taking advantage of my ginger hair and going as Lt. H. Wales (Prince Harry), army gear and all. Bit lame but I can work in it.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
i have no idea what i am dressing as. I'm contemplating putting together a costume out of the mountain of acquired accesories and clothing i seem to come home with every night out in aberdeen, and hoping people re-claim it all.

Sounds like you've been on some seriously wild nights out recently dude

• Upvote 1