aberdeen-music

Hallowe'en again!!!

Lemonade

Women - "naughty" school girls (including St trinians), "naughty" devils, "naughty" bunnies, "naughty" cats... and whatever other pish you can stick the word "naughty" on front off.

That gets on my tits too. A pair of devil horns and a trident is not a hallowe'en costume. Likewise a pair of bunny ears and a fluffy tail.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I believe I'm heading to the Moorings for a few after WB practice. An early finish as I'm not travelling to Elgin hungover for the following day's gig.

I am not dressing up, and you will be ignored if you do on the grounds that I don't like you.

:up:

I hate Halloween, it is the night of the year that people who consider themselves 'wacky' or 'mental' get to rule.

Luckily I will get to avoid most of it as I'm working and because Quantum of Solace will be out, I will be serving popcorn to every single person in Aberdeen who hates Halloween as much as me. I will then be drinking in whichever location features the least amount of people dressed up.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

2942074701_90a3e33453_o.jpg

I'll be DJing with my mate at this. I urge you all to come down, it ends before the clubnights start and I can't think of a better way to spend your early evening. The music will be great, and at optimum volume so that you won't have to strain your vocal chords just to chat with your mates. The atmosphere will be chilled and electric at the same time.

2942074701_90a3e33453_o.jpg

I'll be DJing with my mate at this. I urge you all to come down, it ends before the clubnights start and I can't think of a better way to spend your early evening. The music will be great, and at optimum volume so that you won't have to strain your vocal chords just to chat with your mates. The atmosphere will be chilled and electric at the same time.

Sounds good. I might pop in.