aberdeen-music

Most Underrated Bands

kirkt

Guest calumunderkills
Oh ok. I got confused. I thought you were trying to make a joke out of me saying seconded... Like they were a band or something.

Admittedly, my post was in some weird nonsensical language.

The ramblings of an idiot, you might say :up:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the people who suggested Mansun - you have all made my day. I love them so much that I even dig 'Little Kix', which even the band have admitted they hate. Their best album is 'Six', but everything they've ever done is great. And their B-sides! Unbelievable! Only Belle and Sebastian can challenge them for the title of 'best EPs of the 90s'.

Other underrated bands...SFA, Dark Star, Teenage Fanclub, Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, Ben Folds Five, Boo Radleys (I'm on a 90s theme here, as I don't really believe a 'new' band can be underrated).

Love from Christy

I'd agree with Karate actually. I also think Hum were under-rated.

On a local level though...The No Pints. I only really thought of this because Kirk started the thread, but they were actually really enjoyable to see play. the songs were awesome as well.

"TARRANT TARRANT TARRANT TARRANT TARRANT TARRANT TARRANT TARRANT...TARRANT OFF TV"

Haha no way I never thought i'd hear that. We were mainly a drunken shambles. Tarrant Off TV was pretty awesome though if I do say so myself.