aberdeen-music

Singer/guitarist avaliable

R.Mcalister

We need a guitarist..

I'm looking to get playing regularly, been in a few bands rock indie and metal though not that keen on screaming tho have tried my hand. influences: the cure, enter shikari, Bon Scott, the hives, the jesus and mary chain, the cribs. i enjoy writing, up for most things

You looking at originals? covers? bit of both?

I'm in a band at the moment who are doing covers of stuff like The Hives, The Strokes, Kings of Leon, Audioslave, The Killers, Jimmy eat World etc. May start writing original stuff in the future but just wanna get gigging and have a good time just now.

My influences range from band like Audioslave - S.O.A.D - NIN - American Head Charge - Raging Speedhorn - The Dillinger escape plan - Deftones - My Vitriol - Pitchshifter - Depeche Mode - U2 - The Cult - 36 Crazy fists - Coheed and Cambria - The Cure - Rammstien - The Strokes - Placebo - Aerosmith - Soungarden - Jimmy Eat World - Velvet Revolver etc etc

Our other guitarist is a bit of a rocker/metal man too. Drummer is a bit more laid back, stuff like Radiohead - Coldplay - Stereophonics etc.

Sound like your kinda thing? If so give me a shout.