aberdeen-music

Finch support?

Willie2804

I had no idea they were still going. In 2002, one of my ex's forced me to go to Leeds fest for the day just so she could see Finch and New Found Glory :down: Luckily she paid for my ticket, but if Weezer hadn't have been playing that day, I would have told her to get fucked.

Apart from Weezer being great, I had the worst day ever and lost a shoe in the mud. More to the point of the thread - Finch were shit.

Ah yes, Hiatus.

The long-term publicity stunt to keep the excitement going until the band runs out of money, setting themselves up for a HEROIC COMEBACK!

I hate music.

Yeah. It's nice when a band actually explains why they're having their hiatus...

Incubus, for example, have gone on a hiatus, but that's because two of them are going back to college to further muscial and art interests. Which is fair enough.

I think the publicity stunt works better with pop groups though e.g. Take That, Boyzone and the Spice Girls.

That is fair enough, but did anyone who wasn't a female under 15 actually like Incubus? Take away the fact that the guy likes to take his shirt off wherever possible (even when crooning to acoustic songs) and you've got a pretty terrible radio-rock band.

God, I hated Incubus.

I feel like I've just been shot through the heart! Lol.

Incubus really did need to take this break. The last album was not to the standard that I would've hoped for.

Old school Incubus however... that's a whole different story! :love:

I refuse to get into a debate about them though because, as my favourite band, I would defend them, but I am also aware that it's not everyone's cup of tea. :up:

i feel your pain lol the old school incubus stuff is just damn kick ass, and i know plenty more guys who like incubus than girls, the new album was shit though, and both times i saw them live its all the fucking played! the nest time they come to scotland if they don't play certain shade of green and pardon me i may actually... just....

is their anything i actually CAN do that would make any diference?

Kill yourself.

...And leave a suicide note asking for them to play it.

i feel your pain lol the old school incubus stuff is just damn kick ass, and i know plenty more guys who like incubus than girls, the new album was shit though, and both times i saw them live its all the fucking played! the nest time they come to scotland if they don't play certain shade of green and pardon me i may actually... just....

is their anything i actually CAN do that would make any diference?

No, there isn't anything. But hopefully Brandon going to art school and Mike going to Harvard to do musicy things will bring good stuff in a couple of years.

Four years ago they played a pretty mixed bag. They played A Certain Shade that time. I trust them. So I think the good days will return.