aberdeen-music
Nev

Nfl

Bills D wasn't bad last Sunday either, although it didn't look as effective as I expected from a Ryan partnership. Too much attention to Steve Smith..

Giants squeeze out a second win in a row - really nice to see us finding a way to win, even if the OL is a bit suspect. Also nice to see us not getting 50 points pumped past us by the Saints!

Yesterday was a total mare. Lost 2 RBs, Woodhead and Abdullah. Luckily Cam had a good game but he was throwing to Kelvin Benjamin who my opponent has. 

I'm now in the awesome predicament of being 14.62 behind., my opponent has played all his players. I have one WR position left, and Alshon Jeffrey and Jordan Matthews eligible...

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2016 at 10:13 PM, Captain America said:

Sounds like your binning Greg Roman as OC. Learned that lesson quicker than we did. 

Still not the most obvious way to fix a struggling defence....

Oddly, it appears to have worked.

14-2. Here we go.

8 hours ago, Teabags said:

Oddly, it appears to have worked.

14-2. Here we go.

Yeah and you should get a win next week anyway...

Watched a whole Texans game for the first time this year.  I know Brocks not been great but Jesus, his throws were all over the place.  So many high throws.

The Jets are somehow the worst team in the NFL right now. I'd rank even the Browns ahead of them. At least they can score.

Rotten all over. I think I said it before on here pre-season but I didn't get on the hype train after last season. The only reason they got to where they were was the D - and that's been dismantled. Fitz hit a lucky streak and is being found out now... why did we think his 6th team would be the charm?!

Get Geno in, see if he's worth a contract (he's not). May as well tank for the #1 pick tbh.

the baffling thing about the way this season has gone is that it wasn't a build from scratch situation. Bowles and mccagnan have somehow managed to break something that wasn't broken. 

Giants scraped a win yesterday with a few key plays from Landon Collins. Nice to see the D helping out. We still look pretty rank on O. Our run game yesterday was terrible

On 18 October 2016 at 1:36 PM, ca_gere said:

The Jets are somehow the worst team in the NFL right now.

Except the Ravens...

Jets

The fucking Jets

Worst secondary in the history of the NFL. Revis has completely checked out. I feel sorry for Buster Skreen, he's at least trying out there. 

Hard to see any, but if there are positives to be taken from this season it's Robbie Anderson and Quincy Enunwa emerging as decent WRs. Anderson looks like a computer generated graphic though. Never seen a more slender NFL player. Every time he catches the ball I get worried he's going to be literally snapped in half. Look at those fucking shins!

GettyImages-598596456-300x282.jpg

I wish they sped up the process. I enjoyed the pomp and circumstance and all but waiting a whole hour to get to the 5th pick is too much. 

Browns drafted well too. I thought peppers would be gone by their 2nd pick

...and then the Bills fired Doug Whaley.

Pegulas are cleaning shop. Fired Bills coach, Sabres coach, Sabres GM, Sabres head and amateur scouting departments, and now the Bills GM.