aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

Yesterday was a total mare. Lost 2 RBs, Woodhead and Abdullah. Luckily Cam had a good game but he was throwing to Kelvin Benjamin who my opponent has. 

I'm now in the awesome predicament of being 14.62 behind., my opponent has played all his players. I have one WR position left, and Alshon Jeffrey and Jordan Matthews eligible...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Jets are somehow the worst team in the NFL right now. I'd rank even the Browns ahead of them. At least they can score.

Rotten all over. I think I said it before on here pre-season but I didn't get on the hype train after last season. The only reason they got to where they were was the D - and that's been dismantled. Fitz hit a lucky streak and is being found out now... why did we think his 6th team would be the charm?!

Get Geno in, see if he's worth a contract (he's not). May as well tank for the #1 pick tbh.

the baffling thing about the way this season has gone is that it wasn't a build from scratch situation. Bowles and mccagnan have somehow managed to break something that wasn't broken. 

• 1 month later...

Jets

The fucking Jets

Worst secondary in the history of the NFL. Revis has completely checked out. I feel sorry for Buster Skreen, he's at least trying out there. 

Hard to see any, but if there are positives to be taken from this season it's Robbie Anderson and Quincy Enunwa emerging as decent WRs. Anderson looks like a computer generated graphic though. Never seen a more slender NFL player. Every time he catches the ball I get worried he's going to be literally snapped in half. Look at those fucking shins!

GettyImages-598596456-300x282.jpg

• 4 months later...