aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

great game. i enjoyed that.

i thought Brucie got booed for his "i'm gonna disneyland!" comment at the climax of the set (product placement?).

but i concede it was probably shouts of "bruuuuuuuuuce!"

no highlights on TV tonight though. poor show.

I doubt they would boo him for that. That's been a regular advert at the superbowl for over a decade. The whole I'm going to Disney World thing.

• 7 months later...

Aye, it's great to have it back. I managed to catch the end of the Vikings v Browns game and most of Giants v Redskins. I feel confident in saying that the Browns are an awful, horrible, nightmare of a team. The Redskins looked really anaemic when they had the ball but that could be as much down to the Giants defence being scary as anything as Jason Campbell throwing the ball into terrible areas.

London, wooooooo! Less than 6 weeks to go, hella excited for it.

So who does everyone follow? I'm a Titans fan, disappointed with how Thursday night ended, we fought really well to stay ahead of the Steelers in a really tight match but went from blitz blitz blitz to a more consertive defense in the 4th quarter and seems to have cost us. That said, there's no shame in losing at Heinz field.

So who does everyone follow? I'm a Titans fan, disappointed with how Thursday night ended, we fought really well to stay ahead of the Steelers in a really tight match but went from blitz blitz blitz to a more consertive defense in the 4th quarter and seems to have cost us. That said, there's no shame in losing at Heinz field.
I'ma Steelers fan myself, and have to agree with you. Polamalu was awesome as always but then bad hit to his knee took him out and we were really shoddy after that. I didnt see overtime cos it was quarter to 5 in the morning and i was passing out, so headed home. Titans blitz's were spot on though, and I reckon a couple of shoddy kicks actually cost you game 1.

49ers fan. Loved what I saw in our first game, good defence and running the ball. We don't have a great quarterback so we just have to make throws when we can to our decent young recievers (and old Isaac). We have a chance if we keep doing that to win our weak division this year.

Wish Crabtree would just get over himself and sign though, the only first round rookie not to sign. Dick.

Yeah he's saying that. He wont sign cos we want to pay him an amount in between the 9th and 11th picks contracts. (He was drafted 10th). He thinks that he should be payed more than the 7th pick who was also a wide reciever. That's about a 8 - 10 million difference. You don't get paid on where you think you should have gone, it's where you're actually drafted.

Shut up, sign and then prove you're worth the money. Cockbag.

EDIT: Also I streamed the Bill Pats game and that comeback was fantastic!

I like to follow the Cleveland Browns when I can. It's more of an underdog thing. They are terrible, but I like to hope one day they might win a game or two. I like their no-nonsense attire. None of these cartoony emblems on the helmets. Just Brown.

I decided to follow them when I managed to unlock them on Madden 99. They were a bonus team and all the players were rated 99, making them unstoppable. Turns out, when they returned to the NFL, they weren't really that good.

I kind of like that it's got to such a stage, that when the Browns score, even the opposing fans cheer. It's like there's a piece of the Cleveland Browns in us all. The peoples team.

London, wooooooo! Less than 6 weeks to go, hella excited for it.

I only just clicked who you are when I read that earlier... :up:

So who does everyone follow?

Colts, purely because they were on Sky every bloody week when I started getting into NFL. I almost felt like a dirty glory hunter - but they kept losing the Bowl, which appealed hugely to me as a Scot...