aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Mac Atom

N64 + Goldeneye

Bought this really recently in a moment of nostalgia based madness and realised that I've never got the time to play the bloody thing.

It's in great condition, 1 controller and Goldeneye (all unboxed).

20 ono

Indeed it is probably the best game ever :(

Sorry Vega, would you believe I had it sold within 5 minutes over the phone to one of my mates who saw the ad on here. Cheers though!

SOLD!

Arg. Was going to give it to my brother for his Christmas. He sold his in a foolish upgrade to the Gamecube. I'll keep hunting!

Arg. Was going to give it to my brother for his Christmas. He sold his in a foolish upgrade to the Gamecube. I'll keep hunting!

I have a spare N64 and a spare copy of Goldeneye. I'm not sure if the console works though (I have a feeling it didn't switch on last time I tried to set it up), plus it's at my parents house. Next time I'm back there I'll test it all and see if it works and I'll PM you if it does.

I have a spare N64 and a spare copy of Goldeneye. I'm not sure if the console works though (I have a feeling it didn't switch on last time I tried to set it up), plus it's at my parents house. Next time I'm back there I'll test it all and see if it works and I'll PM you if it does.

Awesome! Cheers! :up: