aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Stichman

Headlight + Juliet Kilo + Cast of the Capital @ Tunnels, Thurs 20th November

I almost entitled this "Headlight signed to Domino", just for giggles... :up:

Despite our rash pledge to play no more gigs until our EP is released, we're... playing a gig. I lied.

Organised by Big Juan Promotions, it should be an enjoyable show indeed, also featuring Dundee's superb Juliet Kilo and fellow sheepians Cast of the Capital.

We'll be again airing our new-look 5-man lineup, so If you haven't seen us lately/ever then please do come along to the Tunnels on 20th November and lend your ears.

I am well up for this. Juluet Kilo are great and I did enjoy Cast of the Capital when I saw them in summer.

I've never had the pleasure of seeing Juliet Kilo live, very much looking forward to sharing a bill with them.

Guest idol_wild

I ought to be in attendance.

Cast of the Capital are interesting me considerably. Liking their EP. They remind me of two bands: Built to Spill and Nada Surf.

I almost entitled this "Headlight signed to Domino", just for giggles... :up:

Despite our rash pledge to play no more gigs until our EP is released, we're... playing a gig. I lied.

Organised by Big Juan Promotions, it should be an enjoyable show indeed, also featuring Dundee's superb Juliet Kilo and fellow sheepians Cast of the Capital.

We'll be again airing our new-look 5-man lineup, so If you haven't seen us lately/ever then please do come along to the Tunnels on 20th November and lend your ears.

Checked out Headlight myspace wish I hadn't...

Oooh. I saw a poster for this, but when I looked at it, it confused me, something about a radio thing, or something.

Either way; I will probably be at this!

Yeah, it's co-organised by Aberdeen Student Radio. I believe.

Sweet, see you down there!

Due to a last-ditch round of support act musical chairs, the title of this thread is now 66% lies. We're still playing, but the others have pulled out.

New support acts TBC!

Yeah, I mean, at least WE'RE still playing o_O

What? This is terrible news.

Yeah, we were told today that they pulled out because one of their members left the band, which seemed to have turned into full-scale disbandment.

This is gutting, I was well looking forward to seeing them live.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

What's the full line up for this then??

I am hoping to attend - band practice till 8pm at trust Captain Tom's then hopefully head down to Tunnels :up: