aberdeen-music

Friday evening debauchery...?

Guest calumunderkills

Guest calumunderkills

What's the plan for the evening folks?

My sister-in-law is hosting one of those stupid candle parties, but that's good news for me as all the women will be in a room looking at and smelling pretty candles...

Which means my brothers and I get to nip down to the pub for a few pints. This will be out in the wee village of Maud though, so probably won't see any of you good folks...

Bring on 5pm...

:up:

What's the plan for the evening folks?

My sister-in-law is hosting one of those stupid candle parties, but that's good news for me as all the women will be in a room looking at and smelling pretty candles...

Which means my brothers and I get to nip down to the pub for a few pints. This will be out in the wee village of Maud though, so probably won't see any of you good folks...

Bring on 5pm...

:up:

Nothing too funcy for me. We have a full day's rehearsal the morra in Kemnay, so tonight will be some light practice, a Perroni or two, FIFA 09, telly, beddie-byes

Guest calumunderkills
either:

A) Glasgow for the weekend to visit some mates.

B) Edinburgh for Copy Haho + Los Campesinos!

C) Aberdeen for mostly XBOX Live and masturbation.

If I was a betting man, I'd put my mortgage on ©

I'll see you soon....

I just got all 3 albums in the Wanking and Crying trilogy by Kunt and the Gang, so will be listening to them with my mates while also being stupidly drunk.

...and here's me thinking you'd be off down to Cornhill Hospital in search of a jubbly to dribble all over your John Thomas

Cooking dinner (spaghetti and meatballs) for my girlfriend then probably an evening of west wing dvds.

The rest of the weekend will involve an assortment of flat tidying, trips to B&Q, a haircut and xbox. Oh and going out for dinner tomorrow night, dunno where yet just want to use a spree voucher.

What is a candle party? Do they end up having sex with each other?

I am going to a ceilidh/leaving do for a workmate this evening (BYOB so it could get messy. Whisky messy).

Down to Tynecastle tomorrow to watch the tombola at work after I won a pair of tickets off of RedWeb, then presumably a night out in Aberdeen after getting off the train home. Good times.

Guest calumunderkills
What is a candle party? Do they end up having sex with each other?

I am going to a ceilidh/leaving do for a workmate this evening (BYOB so it could get messy. Whisky messy).

Down to Tynecastle tomorrow to watch the tombola at work after I won a pair of tickets off of RedWeb, then presumably a night out in Aberdeen after getting off the train home. Good times.

What is a candle party? Do you not know females!? Maybe it's a country bumpkin thing??

I'm assuming you've heard of Anne Summers' parties? Well a candle party is much the same thing except far less interesting... As far as I'm aware (I've never been cos they are for females...) someone has a catalogue of different fancy (expensive) candles, and a few actual candles to look at and stuff. They have a few drinks etc. and one thing leads to another................................

and they all put their orders in for candles. If there is enough money made on the orders, the host gets to pick something free to a certain value.

It's all a bit of a scam really. What the fuck do you need a fancy candle for anyway? Pay 20 to set fire to it - stupid bints...

In no particular order my weekend will consist of:

1. Friday Night Lights Season 2.

2. Fringe Episode 6

3. Heroes Episode 4

4. Ma and Da's for dinner on Sunday, usually involves some sort DIY repairs as well.

5. Finishing the music for a new song for the new Genevieve EP...

6. Eating

7. Maybe a wank or two.

8. Getting angry at Spurs

9. Work

Guest treader.
What is a candle party? Do you not know females!? Maybe it's a country bumpkin thing??

I'm assuming you've heard of Anne Summers' parties? Well a candle party is much the same thing except far less interesting... As far as I'm aware (I've never been cos they are for females...) someone has a catalogue of different fancy (expensive) candles, and a few actual candles to look at and stuff. They have a few drinks etc. and one thing leads to another................................

and they all put their orders in for candles. If there is enough money made on the orders, the host gets to pick something free to a certain value.

It's all a bit of a scam really. What the fuck do you need a fancy candle for anyway? Pay 20 to set fire to it - stupid bints...

I hope for her sake, your sister-in-law doesn't read this post.

Guest calumunderkills
I hope for her sake, your sister-in-law doesn't read this post.

My sister-in-law won't even know this website exists, believe me.

She's hosting a candle party tonight. We believe in different things.