aberdeen-music

The Underkills signed to EMI!!

Guest calumunderkills

Guest calumunderkills
They only did it coz of faaamme

Jebus, the past, we only gave it the dunt last year, thats the perpetually accelerating nature of subjective cultural time for you, might as well been the mesozoic era.

Really? Did you not leave Aberdeen ages ago or something? I remember seeing you once a very long time ago, and it was to either be your last gig in Aberdeen or your last gig forever...?

I am obviously mistaken :up:

i have just read all the posts up until now!!! what a waste of 5 minutes!

im totally amazed that some guys on here can spend so much time taking the piss out of someone that is just trying to sell his band and his band night at the lemon tree, and in doing so also getting bands from aberdeen some stage time, which hasnt been easy to do lately (due to number of bands on the go and such little number of venues available)

i personally have never seen the underkills play yet, but i admire the work there doing to get themselves noticed on the aberdeen scene, it takes a lot of time and generally a lot of money too.

Of course the cardinal sin of Aberdeen-Music.com - NEVER dare to talk about your own band! Lest ye be hung from the rafters.

• 2 weeks later...
Really? Did you not leave Aberdeen ages ago or something? I remember seeing you once a very long time ago, and it was to either be your last gig in Aberdeen or your last gig forever...?

I am obviously mistaken :up:

We left town when behemoths still stalked the land, er, 2005, but ended July 2007, in the city of dirt and rain.