aberdeen-music

What other music forums do you guys read and contribute to?

Guest Giles Walker

Guest Giles Walker

I was about to link to an interesting forum post from ?uestlove in here but i thought better of it as no one in here would have been slightly interested so i posted it elsewhere.

It kind of made me wonder where the rest of the people on here post since the scope of what you can actually talk about here is pretty limited due to the lack of people willing to post and the varying tastes of everyone here.

I check out the Dubstep Forum, Slam forum, Miscreat, Soulstrut, Hollertronix and a couple of others sporadically.

What are you folks looking at?

I used to be a regular on Punktastic, but I got banned - twice actually. Once for a practical joke where I posted photographic evidence that made everyone believe I'd shat in a box and posted it to some girl I hated. People didn't realise it was't actual human waste, but melted cooking chocolate and kidney beans, and it never even had a stamp on it. Good times.

And the second time for threatening to shitkick some lad for publically announcing some pretty nasty gripes about me from many years ago that didn't need to be brought up.

I love the internet.

Guest treader.
...threatening to shitkick some lad for publically announcing some pretty nasty gripes about me from many years ago that didn't need to be brought up.
...I can't be arsed with taking the internet as seriously as you, Alkaline.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

As well as on here, I post on Punktastic and Collective-Zine. I get Red Ultra emails from time to time so might well be signed up on a Dons board or something.

Occasionally visit the UndergroundScene and the Edinburgh DIY boards (run by Kingmob and that...I forget the name), too.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It was a bit more serious than a slanging match about some media-whore from the Iceland adverts. Given that this fella was an Admin on another forum I posted on, who used to snoop peoples Private Messages. From this he seemed to collate a nice collection of stuff about me I would have preferred to have kept behind closed doors, which he publically aired. Just because he could.

So, y'know.