aberdeen-music

remember the GnR tribute band that played a few weeks ago...?

The Ghost Of Fudge

Can you not just put on "real" bands as opposed to tribute band?

I think thats abit unfair to Fudge and the Moorings as they do for the most part but on what you call "real" bands.

Obviously being in tribute band that play the Moorings I am going to say I dont see the problem, The Moorings puts on acts that "fit" in with them. They dont go chasing every shit tribute band to try and make money.....which doesnt actually work anyway as people soon get tired of over saturation, I think they have got the balance just right, considering Fudge actually asks the customers what they want. you cant say fairer than that

We do this for fun, we always have a great time at the Mooring and the feedback from a pub full of happy punters says they must be doing something right.

We will be there on Sat 8th November for all the punters who dont want to se a "real" band

Cheers

Mark

Maiden Scotland

i used to sing in a RATM tribute band, Rage Against The Aberdeen Music Scene. RATAMS for short.

i made a Zak wig from a swimming cap and lots of hairy brown wool and everything. it looked fantastic. sorta.

ANYWAY.......

oddly enough, one of those five tribute bands i was talking about are playing tomorrow night: PEARL JAMMIN. onstage about 11pm :D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
I think he means you are a tribute to a shit band.

Haha i never noticed this reply before thats even funnier, tribute to a shit band?

70 million album sales spanning nearly a 30 year career, massive worldwide tour this year playing to millions of people.....i was i was that shit!!

And just for the record, the moorings was packed last night for what was another great gig, also enabling 2 local original metal bands to get to air their excellent material to punters who were coming down to see a not so shit maiden tribute.