aberdeen-music

Musical Tastes...?

Guest calumunderkills

JUNGLE4LIFE

That, maybe a bit of hip hop like The Roots or Jeru or any of the Def Jux stuff. I also like 80s pop music. I've never really liked indie rock or punk or that music that may or may not be emo. Or bluegrass. I'm a bit lost in this strange new 21st century world, TBH.

Guest calumunderkills

I'm never quite sure what emo is...!

Am I just not down with the kids!?

I seem to think that My Chemical Romance are some sort of commercial version of emo but I may be totally wrong, and I don't know why I think they're emo, I must have read it somewhere...

Emo explained

I'm never quite sure what emo is...!

Am I just not down with the kids!?

I seem to think that My Chemical Romance are some sort of commercial version of emo but I may be totally wrong, and I don't know why I think they're emo, I must have read it somewhere...

MCR are emo, but emos say they aren't.

Also it's emo to say you're not emo. Emos will never admit to being emo. Only non-emos admit they are emo.

Emos make fun of other emos by saying "he's such an emo!". To an emo, being called an emo is the ultimate insult. I have witnessed two emos having a bitch fight saying "You're emo!" "No I'm not, you're emo!" "No I'm not, you're emo!" "No I'm not, you're emo!"

Of course, PROPER emos will say that emo started in the early 90s, before Jimmy Eat World were even out of high school, and that none of the current crop of emos are actually emos. This group will admit to being emo.

My girlfriend is an emo. It's confusing.

Guest calumunderkills
MCR are emo, but emos say they aren't.

Also it's emo to say you're not emo. Only non-emos admit they are emo.

Emos make fun of other emos by saying "he's such an emo!". To an emo, being an emo is the ultimate insult. I have witnessed two emos having a bitch fight saying "You're emo!" "No I'm not, you're emo!" "No I'm not, you're emo!" "No I'm not, you're emo!"

Of course, PROPER emos will say that emo started in the early 90s, before Jimmy Eat World were even out of high school, and that none of the current crop of emos are actually emos. This group will admit to being emo.

My girlfriend is an emo. It's confusing.

Does "Emo" translate literally as "confused"?

If so, I must be an Emo right now...

Handy info - though, it would be handier if you knew who the Emo chicks are in advance so you know they're sluts....

I'm assuming all sluts aren't Emo?

You'll easy spot them. They look like this:

154803721l5dc.jpg

Lost of black and pink, and lots of stars, and usually stripes.

Also, if their myspace profile picture is in black and white, or is taken from above (to hide fat), or with the exposure turned up really high (to hide spots), like so:

emo-girl.jpgemo-girl-hair.jpg62223-emo-girl-3.jpg58965.jpgemo_girl_hair.jpg6a00c225265ce98e1d00d09e6fe62ebe2b-500piemo_girl12.jpgemo_haircut2.jpg1200936459_beth.jpg

they're probably emo.

Also if they mention anything about loving vampires / being a vampire, they're an emo who reads Anne Rice. Avoid them, they're boring.

Assuming they all had valid ID i would probably fuck a good percentage of them given the chance. At least me giving them the stinger would be something worthwhile to write about in their journal.

Do you call your penis "the stinger" or is this some kind of deviant sexual act that I'm not aware of? Like the "Angry Pirate".

Guest Giles Walker

emo_cow.jpeg

So what are the underground emo bands then?

I'm not convinced that's nae an emo 'guy'.

6a00c225265ce98e1d00d09e6fe62ebe2b-500pi

This looks like a lot of my Myspace friends list.

To take it back to the original point, my fave emo bands are Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday, Funeral For A Friend, Bullet For My Valentine and Pantera.