aberdeen-music

Metallica! 28th March SECC

medichi

I had thought about it but I hate "in the round" style gigs and I also hate the SECC so that pretty much nailed it. I do like the new Metallica album though and I also like Machine Head and The Sword so I did waver a bit. 40 for this gig isn't excessive either considering the average for Arena gigs these days, same price as AC/DC. However for next spring'ish time I have tickets for AC/DC at the Manchester MEN and also Judas Priest/Megadeth/Testament at Wembley Arena.

Also looking forward to my 2 upcoming Edinburgh gigs, got Bullet For My Valentine/Lacuna Coil/Bleeding Through/Black Tide on the 9th Nov and Alestorm on the 22nd Nov. Also, Disarm who are coming to Moorings on the 15th Nov are worth seeing, quality up and coming band.

I had thought about it but I hate "in the round" style gigs and I also hate the SECC so that pretty much nailed it. I do like the new Metallica album though and I also like Machine Head and The Sword so I did waver a bit. 40 for this gig isn't excessive either considering the average for Arena gigs these days, same price as AC/DC. However for next spring'ish time I have tickets for AC/DC at the Manchester MEN and also Judas Priest/Megadeth/Testament at Wembley Arena.

Also looking forward to my 2 upcoming Edinburgh gigs, got Bullet For My Valentine/Lacuna Coil/Bleeding Through/Black Tide on the 9th Nov and Alestorm on the 22nd Nov. Also, Disarm who are coming to Moorings on the 15th Nov are worth seeing, quality up and coming band.

It's safe to say there's no Belle & Sebastian in your CD collection, is there?