aberdeen-music

Sarah Silverman

Hugh_Jazz

i was actually at the recording of 8 out of 10 cats last week but haven't seen the telly version so don't know what was left in or how it was edited. bear in mind that the recording lasted 2 and a half hours. she was infinitely better than that prick kelvin mckenzie, a man who has possibly the most scottish name in the world but spouts the most horrific anti-scot rants at any opportunity.

Don't get me started on that cunt. He's the man responsible for The S*n's, "The Truth," headlines regarding Hillsborough. Most people would have the common decency to apologise when they've been proven to have lied about the cause of the deaths of 96 people, but no... That prick is sticking to his guns. The man makes me sick and I refuse to watch anything with him on it. The guy makes me sick.

I guess thats why. in part, that I feel a bit sad when I see supposedly intelligent decent people reading a newspaper that has less credibility or accurate reporting than a comic book.

Sometimes it's just for the boobs...

Very true.

Speaking of which, there was a rather fetching photo of Rachael Steven in suspenders on the cover of the News of the Screws on Sunday.

Phwwwwwoar, I thought, thus momentarily reducing me to the level of the average boneheaded workie.

But in general, the press are cunts.

What was this thread about again....?

Aye! - Sarah Silverman - that voice would strip paint aff the walls.

Guest treader.
Victoria_Wood.jpg

true man. i think victoria wood is dead funny.

Sharon, I think Jo Brand is only funny to women. I dont know a single guy who has been like "oh man, that fucking Jo Brand is funny as shit"

1388603579_787db23cc9.jpg

I would definitely do her.

Theres something very strange going on with her boobs there. I had no idea she was in School of Rock though, I knew I'd heard that fucking awful voice before.

Female comedians are often only funny about being female. They do the whole 'oh aren't men/periods annoying and isn't childbirth painful and oh I love chocolate so much blah blah blah' or they get screechy and loud about sex. I'm not sure which annoys me more.

The chick from Conchords was brilliant, I love that awkward comedy, I just wanted to give her a hug. Josie Long is good too and there was a girl who did a show called Watching The Dectectives at The Lemon Tree over a year ago which was ace.

Why has no-one mentioned Tina Fey yet? Not purely stand-up, but a very, VERY funny woman nonetheless.

I saw Sarah Silverman on The Secret Policeman's Ball last year...and while some of it was alright it just seemed like she was trying too hard to be shocking, and not being very good at it either.

Was she the teacher in Mean Girls?

She wrote Mean Girls. And was also the teacher.

Ahhhh.

My 10-year-old daughter convinced me to watch it the other week - claiming "it's the best film ever!!!". It was very good.

Not only was it funny, but it had Rachel McAdams in it (in a wee Santa outfit as well).

Mmmmmmm...Rachael...drooool.

Ahhhh.

My 10-year-old daughter convinced me to watch it the other week - claiming "it's the best film ever!!!". It was very good.

Not only was it funny, but it had Rachel McAdams in it (in a wee Santa outfit as well).

Mmmmmmm...Rachael...drooool.

Oh that Santa outfit scene sets my pulse racing every time. Along with the Hallowe'en scene.

If I can go into 'Sun reader mode' for a second:

*PHWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAR I widnae mind a fucking shottie on that!*

Sorry. I'm better now.

Maybe her live comedy isn't amazing but not many Americans cut the mustard over here. Besides, most people already know that humor is inferior to humour!

I think she's alright. Her scetches are quite funny and most of the stuff on youtube etc is of a decent standard. I particuarly like her tunes, and not to mention the fact that Brian Posehn is in her show!

Also, as mentioned she's stunning - TITS or GTFO!

Theres something very strange going on with her boobs there. I had no idea she was in School of Rock though, I knew I'd heard that fucking awful voice before.

Female comedians are often only funny about being female. They do the whole 'oh aren't men/periods annoying and isn't childbirth painful and oh I love chocolate so much blah blah blah' or they get screechy and loud about sex. I'm not sure which annoys me more.

The chick from Conchords was brilliant, I love that awkward comedy, I just wanted to give her a hug. Josie Long is good too and there was a girl who did a show called Watching The Dectectives at The Lemon Tree over a year ago which was ace.

Her husband must have an armpit fetish, dirty bugger

I have never encountered a woman, in person or via a media stream of some sort, that can make me snigger more than very occasionally.

I really want to.

I just...can't.

Anyone thats like Bill Bailey, but a woman?

I hope I don't have some sort of deep seeded misodgynistic tendencies.