aberdeen-music

Art on the wall

celtic chief

Oh that reminds me. I spotted this bloke standing in the corner of the Ship Inn in Fraserburgh. I think he'd look great standing at the bar in the Moorings. I could probably arrange to get a couple of junkies to nick it if you like. It is the Broch after all. Some wag has already nicked his hook though. He's a big hoor, life size and heavy as fuck.

dsc00188.jpg

dsc00187.jpg

Quite possibly, although the bar owners may have removed it just to prevent that from happening.... I'm sure he used to have a hook though.

Funny story, I was in the nightclub above the Royal Hotel last weekend (also called the Moorings incidentally) I was outside having a fag, and there was this complete nutter running around the street, totally chewing his own face off, massive staring eyes, utterly wrecked on probably a combination of different uppers. He's really aggressive and he's going around telling everybody he's going to kill them and shit, getting right in people's faces, really scary, he's even doing this to the bouncers outside the club, threatening to stab them and stuff (remember that part). The police turn up for a routine check and he darts up to me "They're here for me aren't they, if they try to take me away and going to fucking kill them, I'm going to fucking stab them!". So i finish my fag and he is over the road talking to someone else. As I'm goin up the stairs back into the club I meet the police on the stairs and I mention to them that there's this dude outside who is going totally apeshit, off his nut and threatening to kill people. 20 minutes later, I'm sitting having a pint, and he walks into the club! Not only did the police let him go, but the bouncers who he'd actually been threatening to stab, had actually let him in to the club! As I said in another thread, the joys of Fraserburgh. That was a weird night all around. I had literally been in the place for 30 seconds and a guy started on me.

Oh that reminds me. I spotted this bloke standing in the corner of the Ship Inn in Fraserburgh. I think he'd look great standing at the bar in the Moorings. I could probably arrange to get a couple of junkies to nick it if you like. It is the Broch after all. Some wag has already nicked his hook though. He's a big hoor, life size and heavy as fuck.

dsc00188.jpg

dsc00187.jpg

That would be cool. Carl stole a stuffed emu for us once, but he kept it :(

EDIT: what is the sentencing like for 'conspiracy to commit a crime' these day? GULP.