aberdeen-music

New Weirdo Sounds!

Mora-Treat-Guru

New Spectral Fairground cd-r

IMG_0609.jpg

Hand Painted Sleaves, edition of 25, made to order after 25 are gone. Containing 4 tracks of vocal slurp, organ tones and haywire electronics.

3, but trades for interesting sounds also welcome!!!

Paypal/email - Spectralfairground@hotmail.co.uk

Myspace for sounds - MySpace.com - Spectral Fairground - UK - Visual / Trance / Psychedelic - www.myspace.com/spectralfairground

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jake - I've trashed a few phones since I got your communication line, so probably didn't get your text, but one will be saved. Get in touch for wheelings and dealings ect.

Ah, no problem! I'll wing you a PM when I get paid next week, 3 has never seemed so steep...

:up:

Oh, it's worth it. Got mine today, I don't know if this is the right word you wanted to hear, but it's fascinating. I'm trying to pick apart the extensive range of sounds used but my brain is too small to imagine most of them. :(

Anyway, good work Stu. There's not much music these days that can conjure up such varied images in my head but you've done the job very well.

I might even use it as revision music due to the fact that this CD seems to block out most thoughts in my head anyway!

Must have been a communication through the ether, as I have no idea what that thing is! It's wonderful though!

Jake - I've trashed a few phones since I got your communication line, so probably didn't get your text, but one will be saved. Get in touch for wheelings and dealings ect.

Thats one of the tentacles from the adventure game Day Of The Tentacle. Think it was made by Lucas Arts.