aberdeen-music

Now looking for a Drummer, also a Vocalist

adelestevens

I have just been told by the guy who was going to be the drummer in the band I am trying to form that he has been offered a place in a working blues band. :down:

So its back to the drawing board or should that be sounding board??

I am trying to get a band together and have a bass player and guitarist who are interested,

so I am now looking for a drummer.

Also looking for a vocalist for the same styles.

The Genres I would like to try doing would be mainly Rock, Country Rock, Blues, some 60's instrumentals and anything else that maybe interesting.

My influences Cream, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heap, The Shadows, Eagles, Black Sabbath, Lindisfarne, Fleetwood Mac, Thin Lizzy and Quo and loads of other bands.

I have good gear and transport but the gear is gathering dust. I also have a wicked sense of humour. :laughing:

Should also say that I have been playing for 40 years off and on since I was 16 and my brother taught me to play Apache by the Shadows. ;)

Used to be in bands in the 70's but other things came along to distract me, like family. :)

This project is right at the start up phase and I guess it would be a few months before we would be ready to gig. So sorry if anyone reading this is looking for a working band.

Anyone is interested drop me a PM or e-mail or post here.

Adele

Drummer available

Hi I saw your post and you have very similar msuical tastes to myself. I am in the same situation as I have had a long lay off due to same reasons you mentioned, but I am getting back into playing again. I just got myself an electronic kit so I can practice again without driving the street mad. I still have my old acoustic kit as well, that will just need a good dust.

I live in Aberdeen and have transport. One thing to mention is that I work offshore. I am on a 2 weeks away 3 weeks at home rota. Not sure if this would be a problem for you.

Hi I saw your post and you have very similar msuical tastes to myself. I am in the same situation as I have had a long lay off due to same reasons you mentioned, but I am getting back into playing again. I just got myself an electronic kit so I can practice again without driving the street mad. I still have my old acoustic kit as well, that will just need a good dust.

I live in Aberdeen and have transport. One thing to mention is that I work offshore. I am on a 2 weeks away 3 weeks at home rota. Not sure if this would be a problem for you.

Hi Rick

Will PM you.

Adele